Palm Beach to Abacos (Elbow) 7/22
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Palm Beach to Abacos (Elbow) 7/22

Heading to Elbow on Sat 7/22 early morning out of Palm Beach . 29ft Mako Center Console. Cruise at about 35-40 MPH in calm seas. Most likely clear customs at Green Turtle but flexible. Let me know if interested in Buddy Boating over.

Bump

I am looking at going over Friday but could consider Saturday. Need to re-fuel at West End so might as well clear there as well. Heading to Green Turtle or Treasure. Should have better idea by Monday.

Let me know what you end up deciding. Not sure if we will stop in west end but at least we could cross together.

Looks like Thursday departure for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve27t View Post
    Looks like Thursday departure for us.
    Leaving thursday fro lacaya ... outta boynton bout 30-35mph (6-7Am)
    USCG Captain
    State Certified General Contractor
    State Certified CAM Manager
    State Certified Home Inspector
    State Certified Mold Assessor
    State Certified Mold Remediator
    www.tritonassoc.com
    www.cleanairxperts.com
    www.cleanairinc.com

Went to Lucaya about 4 weeks ago, hope customs are there for you, we waited 2 or more hours for them. We were #3 in line in the end there were about 6 boats and it takes 30 mins each, guy in front of us had 10 aboard.

I am going over on the 22nd from SLI to Elbow. Running a 26 ft Twin Vee. We normally don't need to refuel along the way so it will be a straight shot for us. We hope to clear the inlet around 6:30 AM. I don't like to push it that fast when I am loaded down but we will run about 25 knots or so. I will keep an eye out for you and will have ch 16 on. The name of the boat is Fish Sticks. Safe Travels.
    Mike

We hope to clear LWI around the same time. Don't plan on stopping either. Will be on 16. Where do you plan to clear customs?

I like to clear at Boat Harbor. It is nice to sit in the pool, have a rum drink, and wait for customs to show up. Plus they have pretty good fuel there. This is a second trip for me in the past month so I get a free entry this time. Still have to clear though. If I get in too late then I will clear on Sunday morning.