HUGE thanks to Dave Gates!!!!!! - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Senior Member Freeatlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Palm City, Fl
    Posts
    123
    We, too, had a very good experience with Dave when we bought here in 13. He went way beyond for us, as we were still in Mt after buying. I would not hesitate to do business with Dave again.
    Dave, we need to get together soon. Been too long...

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Stuart
    Posts
    36
    Dave, saw you out Friday, any good? Rick

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sea Plane City
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    Priced to low...
    Yup, folks who live 3 1/2 hours up the road know all about what houses should sell for in PBC.
    Here's a FYI for you, bike boy. Dave sold my in laws house for considerably more than several other local realtors told them they could get for it. Maybe you should stick to talking about something you actually have some knowledge of.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FT Pierce/ NW NJ
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by pottydoc View Post
    Yup, folks who live 3 1/2 hours up the road know all about what houses should sell for in PBC.
    Here's a FYI for you, bike boy. Dave sold my in laws house for considerably more than several other local realtors told them they could get for it. Maybe you should stick to talking about something you actually have some knowledge of.

    Is there something?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sea Plane City
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey45 View Post
    Is there something?
    Read post #4.
    Cyclist rarely if ever, posts on SE, but he comes over here to bash Dave.

  6. #16
    Senior Member bambam78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by pottydoc View Post
    Read post #4.
    Cyclist rarely if ever, posts on SE, but he comes over here to bash Dave.
    I think Osprey was just asking if there is anything that Cyclist actually knows anything about...

    If his other attempts to bash Dave are as lame as this one...I wouldn't get too worried about it. Met Dave for the first time in West End. He didn't know me at all, but that didn't stop him from giving us great advice and tips(it was our first trip over).

    He would be the first guy I would call, if I were looking for an RE agent

  7. #17
    Senior Member Captain Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    4572 miles ESE of Dutch Harbor
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. Anything less than 100% satisfaction with our clients is unacceptable in my mind and business model. I greatly appreciate each and every one of you!
    Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

    Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FT Pierce/ NW NJ
    Posts
    882
    BamBam got it

  9. #19
    Senior Member Kevinwwings2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Port St Lucie
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam78 View Post
    I think Osprey was just asking if there is anything that Cyclist actually knows anything about...

    If his other attempts to bash Dave are as lame as this one...I wouldn't get too worried about it. Met Dave for the first time in West End. He didn't know me at all, but that didn't stop him from giving us great advice and tips(it was our first trip over).

    He would be the first guy I would call, if I were looking for an RE agent

    I have been lucky enough to fish with Dave several times. I have seen him on occasion pass a couple of the secret sabiki's to other boats while we are loading up in bait. He will do anything he can to help a guy bring fish home.
    The moral of the story is Dave's goal is to help a man find a great home and put a meal on the tale.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sea Plane City
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey45 View Post
    BamBam got it
    Duh, I managed to miss that. I should have known bike boy doesn't have a single person on the entire forum who agrees with him. My bad, Osprey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •