HUGE thanks to Dave Gates!!!!!!
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HUGE thanks to Dave Gates!!!!!!

I wanted to take a minute and share a recent experience and give a special thanks to a friend of mine. I have been fortunate enough over the last number of years to have excellent renters at one of my properties, but it was time for them to move on to another property, and time for me to sell this one.

I contacted Dave Gates (Negotiator) without hesitation and got him on board with selling my property. Dave took all the time prior to listing the property to set it up for success and made recommendations on how we should approach the sale. Long story short, the property was under contract in less than 24 hours for OVER asking price!!!!! I was completely blown away. On top of this, I asked Dave for a quick closing, and he delivered. From the date the contract was signed, to the day we closed and payment received was less than one month!!!!

If you are in the market to buy or sell property, do yourself a favor and give Dave a call 954-560-5058.

Dave is the man in Real Estate. He sold my in laws hose in Boca for them last year.

There is no doubt Dave is one of the best! From what I understand he has a vast understanding of local property value and is able to move them fast. I would call him first if I was to sell my house.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Priced to low...
    "Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live." -Mark Twain

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." -H.G. Wells

"Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride." -John F. Kennedy

"The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man." -Iris Murdoch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    Priced to low...
    Wrong assumption buddy, Dave knows what he is doing. Final sale price was dead nuts on the appraisal, no money was left on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    Priced to low...
    Says the guy who doesn't spell correctly, doesn't live in the local market, doesn't know the property address, but LOVES to bash! As Sean mentioned, the appraisal was spot on the contract price (which was OVER our asking price). The home was priced strategically to trigger multiple offers, which we got within 24 hours.

Sean, it was a pleasure marketing and selling this home for you and I really appreciate your trust, business, and kind words. Closing 20 days ahead of the scheduled closing date was just icing on the cake... especially considering the buyer was doing VA financing.

Your home is sold and your schooling is all behind you now. Congrats and please go enjoy that beautiful new boat of yours in the Bahamas with your lovely bride!
    Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM

We bought our home in Northern Palm Beach with Capt. Dave about 4yrs ago and had a great experience. Dave is very detailed, patient and in touch with what's going on in the local markets. He was there with us every step of the way. Great guy and we highly recommend Capt Dave!

Good job Captain Dave. If I am ever in the market, you'll get a call. Have seen you a couple times in West End I think it was but again, good job.
    Tom

Live: Orlando
    Boat: Ft Pierce
    2000 Tiara 3500 Open

Dave is the one to turn to. I, several friends and family members have used him. Everyone of us have been impressed. Prior to Dave my opinion of realtors is they were one step above used car salesman, only cause they use bigger numbers. I may feel that way about most realtors, but certainly not Dave.

So far, I have bought 6 houses in my lifetime. Only the last one was in South Florida. The realtor that I used for that one, was a hindrance, rather than an asset. I am glad to have another number to call for the next time I am in the market.

Thanks for the feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast