SLI LUCAYA BERRY's ELBOW - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kevin, I'm running a 66' ocean back to the Berry's on Thursday. Likley going to fish the canyon on the way over after clearing West end. Are you going this week? Let me know if you want to talk about a trip sometime to target Marlin/YFT. Maybe I can join you...
    Captain James Jolly

Maribella Charters, LLC
    www.MaribellaCharters.com
    ph: 772.222.7101
    CaptainJamesJolly@MaribellaCharters.com

Looks like we are headed east on Sunday and planning to come back Friday. Being in a 28cc we are a bit more weather dependent. We will likely tuna fish Tue - Thur, since we have to bring them back whole. Sun-Tue will be relax, test the local Rum, and likely do some snorkeling and hopefully find some local live bait. I think Sunday we are going to try something new. Clear at west end then run the north side and come thru the grand Bahamian waterway then west to Lucaya. Never gone that way and want to try something new, as well as may find a bait supply.

Safe travels, maybe next time.

Weather just looks better and better as this week goes on. Early next week looks amazing. A little wrap around effect from Cindy may push a "frontal" boundary back from the NW towards the islands around Tues/Wed so possibly keep an eye on that. Otherwise looking pretty darn good. Have fun adventuring around and be sure to have the free dive gear at the ready when running the bank. Lots of honey holes..
    Captain James Jolly

Maribella Charters, LLC
    www.MaribellaCharters.com
    ph: 772.222.7101
    CaptainJamesJolly@MaribellaCharters.com

Free dive gear is always on the boat and handy over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12