Looking for a Suzuki mechanic near Port St Lucie - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Red 2 green marine" in Stuart. Mike is an awesome mechanic. I think they are running a special right now on outboard service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicks creative marine are good people. One of the best Suzuki dealers in Florida IMHO. I'm stoked Nick is opening a shop further north .

just had my C10 gauges and engine interface cables replaced under warranty due to engine not communicating . had the work done at palm city yachts they have a young man that is very good with the gauge problems. dropped it off Thursday afternoon and it was done Friday afternoon. blew my mind how fast they got it done will be using them again for sure. i also think the young man they use is mobile and could come to you. call ahead of time and schedule with them

Coastal
    3191 SE Waaler St, Stuart, FL 34997
    Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM
    Phone: (772) 283-7733
    Captain James Jolly

Maribella Charters, LLC
    www.MaribellaCharters.com
    ph: 772.222.7101
    CaptainJamesJolly@MaribellaCharters.com

I called several mentioned in this page and others. Greg at Eden marine was the first one to either call back or have constructive info. Most said they didn't have any time till after July 4. Greg was willing to squeeze me in next week and was going to have the necessary parts to make it work. I went out in one last ditch effort to figure it out, and after checking every connection I tried a quick network reset that was posted on THT and sure enough it worked. It even held the memory for the fuel system from before the failure. Needless to say this procedure has been stored in my phone for future needs as it is not a matter of if but when. Hours spent in the console, and online looking for a resolve in the end it took 15 seconds of pushing buttons and about 2 minutes of patience and it was working.

Lakeshore marine in okeechobee guy is the leading Suzuki dealer in the state.

I had good and quik results with Bud. What was the problem they couldnt fix? What or how did they make it worse? Always curious of other peoples experience but need details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman Bill View Post
    Double thumbs down on St.Lucie Outboards. He came to my home to work on my Suzuki 140s. He could not fix ithe problem. He messed with them for a couple of days then did not show up. No call, no email nothing just never came back. I ended up taking the boat to Nicks Creative Marine and they fixed them with no problems.

Fireman Bill

Barrell I do not remember the specifics of the problem but it was very frustrating. He came to my house and "fixed'' the problem. I took the boat out and it was not fixed. He then meet me at the boat ramp and tinkered with the engines in and out of the water. He did not solve the problem. Then he came to the house twice and failed again. He scheduled another visit to my house. He did not show up and he did not return my calls. He simply vanished. I was getting ready to sell the boat so this was a big deal. I took it down to Nicks and they diagnosed and fixed the problem in a morning. It was a electrical issue that had something to do with the idle.

Fireman Bill

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a good qualified Suzuki Mechanic down in Boca? I kneed some warranty work done on the lift motor and some other issues .. Thanks...

Riverwalk Marine palm city..
    they are mobile as well
    cliff is the owner 772-260-5398
    they deal in Suzuki. and are very honest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast