Looking for a Suzuki mechanic near Port St Lucie
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a Suzuki mechanic near Port St Lucie

I have an issue with an engine gauge. I am pretty sure it is a connection but after hours and hours of chasing it, and the problem coming and going I am fed up with it. Time to bring in a pro. I do not want to haul the boat down to West Palm or Boynton. I have heard some horror stores with Palm City Yacht, but it is an option. It is one of those things someone who is familiar with them can likely diagnose in a few minutes.
    If anyone has some positive experience with someone locally I would love their input. This is on a Bluewater 2850, twin 2007 Suzuki 300's and the new C10 gauges. The boat sits on a trailer and in my backyard, if they were mobile that would be great but not likely a good plan as I have a feeling I will need a cable or connector that they likely would not have in their truck.
    Thank you again for any input.

Kevin

Not specifically a Suzuki mechanic but Master Marine in Stuart . Pretty sure Mike has a waiting list , but it'll be done right the first time .

I don't believe they are a Suzuki dealer, and I am pretty sure I have a bad connection of a bad cable, so likely need someone with Suzuki cables and parts. Thank you though, have heard plenty of satisfied customers with them.

use Nicks Marine in Hobe Sound off Bridge Rd there at there new location...

I was just informed about the new Nick's location. They will be getting my phone call, since I also got the recommendation from a friend who has used them.

Call Bud at st lucie outboards on route 1

Is that nick and nick jr from nicks creative marine off blue heron ?

Double thumbs down on St.Lucie Outboards. He came to my home to work on my Suzuki 140s. He could not fix ithe problem. He messed with them for a couple of days then did not show up. No call, no email nothing just never came back. I ended up taking the boat to Nicks Creative Marine and they fixed them with no problems.

Fireman Bill

Nick's Creative's son is starting a second location. Right now he is off Martin highway but looking to move north from there from what I have heard. He does not have a warehouse full of parts but does visit his dad often and they work out of that warehouse of parts. I have a few guys on my list and will depend on schedules, but he is on my list.

Try Coastal Marine in Stuart 772-283-7733 they are Suzuki certified.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast