Weekend!
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Thread: Weekend!

Weekend!

So who's going? F the weather! I have to go period!

P Handler
    Sting
    Crappytan
    Nole
    Coyote
    and our new local member "Limitless".
    That Stamas guy
    OX imagine that relationship.
    Ah....And the rest

Wrapping up some boat maintenance today and then getting fuel. No feeshing for me.

Next Saturday I'll have her anchored at the island for wife's birthday. Will need Saturday to recover from that production. Won't fish my boat on Monday holiday because I don't stay close on my boat (just not worth it) and I don't big trips the day before work.

Now... the FOLLOWING weekend, I hope to fish.

I'm with ya, though. It's been a slow start to the year for everybody. I caught a handful of sheepshead back in March. Burned probably 300 gallons looking for cobia and saw one fish, and have pulled a few state snapper on a buddy's boat. That's been my spring so far. Sad.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

I'll be there next weekend for a Saturday to Monday fishing trip inside 9 miles. Will have the family with me to explore more areas to find some hard bottom that's not part of the extensive public #s PCB offers. The advance weather looks great. Then I am planning to hit it the the next week for the 3 days the federales have graciously afforded us to fish "their" water for ARS. Matter of fact, can you keep two from Fed water and two from the state?? (just kidding).
    Support the Snook & Gamefish Foundation
    http://sgf.gamefishcloud.com/

Angler Action Program: IAngler app trip log on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by limitless View Post
    I'll be there next weekend for a Saturday to Monday fishing trip inside 9 miles. Will have the family with me to explore more areas to find some hard bottom that's not part of the extensive public #s PCB offers. The advance weather looks great. Then I am planning to hit it the the next week for the 3 days the federales have graciously afforded us to fish "their" water for ARS. Matter of fact, can you keep two from Fed water and two from the state?? (just kidding).
    You can keep my two. I wouldn't fire up my john boat for snapper.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I'd probably would not either if my boat was a john boat! But I do like eating sugar bream!

Yep, plan on at least one of the days to feesh. Weather has kept me in except for a couple of weekends this whole year and those were almost to much.

Hi Red.

Sounds like we're on the same schedule.

Nice weather we've been having!

Funny thing about all this....
    We have probably almost hit our quota and will shut it down soon, if they use the usual reports and figures anyway

Sounds about right!

Quote Originally Posted by Split Shot View Post
    I'd probably would not either if my boat was a john boat! But I do like eating sugar bream!
    I give all of my snapper away anyway, I don't care for the taste. But I have a spot down east beach I could slay them in my old 14' flat bottom john boat.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.