An Eventful Day - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Eventful Day

Hadn't had that experience while towing b4 SP. Wasn't sure what was happening. Just knew it wasn't good. Yea flashers would have been a good idea at the time. Hopefully not another next time.
    Improve Our Fishery - Practice Catch and Release

almost can guarantee it had a leak from something ya picked up on the road. that's a classic underinflated failure. just happens. the truck kicks it up and the trlr tire hits it and once it gets low it gets hot and boom

still caught more fish on yer bad day then I catch on a good day
    16 ccf wellcraft.....

Chicken salad out of..., Made the best of a bad start, WTG, Dave. Great report as usual.

Probably so db. What sux is it is going to cost $43 for another tag and also need to get another tire. Fishing was really pretty good. Three snook of 27" or better and quantity was pretty good also. I did fish for 12 hours though. Just wish I had gotten a red. They are so freaking elusive. Only red I saw was one that was trying to take my bait away from a snook I was reeling in.

Thanks RL.

Great Report! Cheers! & good luck with the tire... it's shocking for sure! I need to practice jacking up my trailer to be better prepared... some rainy day. You did well and dig the photos with the report!

Thanks sky.

Good report, and detailed as always Dave... amazing just how many you get on the SSJ! I've got to go back to them instead of the SW, at least to try again!.

I'm glad you ended up safely after the tire blow out incident. That isn't ever fun, but at least you were safe and didn't damage the boat itself.

BTW, I'm driving from Palm Harbor to CRB tomorrow morning - going to hit the flats early and then the mangroves with a buddy from work. I'll post some pics if it is a good day. Will be fishing a mix of artificials and live bait, assuming we get some greenbacks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12