Wanted: Small 410 or 20 shotgun for child to learn to shoot around Palm Beach County
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Wanted: Small 410 or 20 shotgun for child to learn to shoot around Palm Beach County

Have an old 20 Remington 1100 semi that is too heavy for her to learn and she may shoot left handed, so semi not good.

Looking for something light weight, single or double shot, that she can use for 5 years and then I return to the next family.

Any age, stock or appearance is fine, as long as blemishes don't impact safety or firing.

I can meet you at a police station or FFL to meet up.

Thanks
    Jeff

I have a Charles Daly Miroku .410 O/U I would part with. It is chambered in skeet/skeet. A local gun shop told me to take no less $775 for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett1 View Post
    I have a Charles Daly Miroku .410 O/U I would part with. It is chambered in skeet/skeet. A local gun shop told me to take no less $775 for it.

Thanks, your gun sounds nice but above the range I'm looking since this a starter gun for 2 daughters and hopefully they'll move up to a 20 when stronger to knock down more birds.

I have a verbal on a 410 single shot that should work for now, but don't have in hand yet.

Good luck!
    Jupiter 29FS

I forgot that my son has a Tristar Cobra 20 gauge youth pump. It is brand new, never been fired, and has been sitting in the safe for 7 months. He will never shoot it and it just takes up space in the safe. If I recall they go for @$350 new. That one can go for $300.