Any of you guys make go pro videos and have a youtube channel? - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun92 View Post
    My wife bought me a go pro camera a few years back so when i went fishing by myself she could see what i caught. I actually didn't use it much at first but i now i take it just about every time i go. I have been trying to grow my youtube channel and just messed around with it. Just wondering if any of you guys have a youtube channel if so post them up..

Some of my freinds and family always want to know what i have been fishing with so i made a video to show them. This is my first video like this so don't laugh to much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-obaDqmAAg
    GoPros are too expensive. I recently bought a Lightdow. Same thing but it uses a mini sd card instead of wifi but only costs 39.99! I highly recommend it. The picture is 1080p and i actually prefer the audio to my girlfriends gopro.

Quote Originally Posted by Go0gan View Post
    GoPros are too expensive. I recently bought a Lightdow. Same thing but it uses a mini sd card instead of wifi but only costs 39.99! I highly recommend it. The picture is 1080p and i actually prefer the audio to my girlfriends gopro.
    Humm I'll have to check them out
    Reelintension Go Pro Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/85stangbanger (plz like and subscribe)

Quote Originally Posted by Sizuper View Post
    As some have said, to each his own, but if you dub music, 99% of the time everyone is muting it anyway, so it's going to be silent anyway.
    I'm sorry, but nope. Most people do not mute, you don't get money for subs either. Background music properly done adds production value to your video in many people's opinions.

We have been using the SJCamm too...it's a great alternative to the gopro.

If the camera isn't going in the water, don't use the waterproof case so you get some sound. Background music is fine, as long as you pick a appropriate one and it isn't loud. Edit, edit, edit! I cannot stand watching a first person video where they are reelling in a fish for more than 10-15 minutes. I can only watch your line/rod for so long before getting bored. Get a second camera if you can as well. Again first person gets boring, but if you can edit in video from a different angle (different perspective) it adds a lot.

FS member RG Air does YouTube GoPro videos the way I like. All the videos are 30-60 seconds long and he edits out a lot of footage.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...77-redfish-vid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123