Crossing 6/14 Jupiter Inlet to Grand Cay / Spanish Cay Returning 6/25
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Crossing 6/14 Jupiter Inlet to Grand Cay / Spanish Cay Returning 6/25

Heading over 6/14 from Jupiter around 5:30am and clearing in Grand/Spanish. 23 SeaCraft single 300.

Where are you heading to from Spanish / Grand?

Guana. Bringing the family, so it'll be fishing and Island hopping. Rented a house on the water. You heading over?

I wish. I got roped into Bimini again this year. Brought friends last year with us and they decided that they wanted to buy a boat and do the crossing over to Bimini this year. Long story short, they are riding with us to Bimini this year. I plan to do the Abacos next summer. I'm looking forward to hearing your trip details, I also cruise in a smaller boat. 230 CC HydraSports

I wish. I got roped into Bimini again this year. Brought friends last year with us and they decided that they wanted to buy a boat and do the crossing over to Bimini this year. Long story short, they are riding with us to Bimini this year. I plan to do the Abacos next summer. I'm looking forward to hearing your trip details, I also cruise in a smaller boat. 230 CC HydraSports

Sounds good. Last year we did the keys for miniseason. We ended up squeezing way too many people on the boat because we had the only boat. I'm starting to see why hanging out with friends that have a boat and want to do the same thing for vacation makes a lot of sense.

Yes it does. Not to mention it is nice to have a buddy boat when traveling to the islands with a single engine. I'm confident in my motor, it only has 70 hours on it. But things happen.

I agree! Plan for as many possible scenarios as possible.