Canvas / Boat Cover Recommendations Palm Beach County
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Canvas / Boat Cover Recommendations Palm Beach County

My 26' Twin Vee is currently in/out stored at Loggerhead. I am getting ready to go back to trailering the boat. I would like to get a cover / drape made that attaches under the ttop and covers the entire cockpit area. Also possibly a shade cover that goes from ttop to bow.
    Any recommendations for local canvas businesses would be much appreciated.

My favorite guy is down in Miami. I know him personally & trust him like a brother. He is not cheap, but his prices are fair. I have always seen good quality from him.

http://www.doylesails.com/lofts/miami/

I went to a guy in Riviera Beach one time for a small project & was not happy with the result. I have been told that there are some good shops a little further north, but I haven't tried them myself.

We have customers who do canvas and cushion work. I can highly recommend two local professionals:

The Canvas Guy ph: 693-8954
    Canvas Designers ph: 848-2111

Quote Originally Posted by CNTDR View Post
    We have customers who do canvas and cushion work. I can highly recommend two local professionals:

The Canvas Guy ph: 693-8954
    Canvas Designers ph: 848-2111
    Great suggestions, also for another option call John Adinolfe inventor of Finholder and tell him E$ gave you his number.
    He has had a canvass biz for 20+ years (561) 818-1835
    Quality work, reasonable prices, and awesome man!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    emoney991@outlook.com

I will second John Adinolfe. Quality work, stand up guy, both he and his brother Joe, also both on the forum occasionally.
    Member #10822

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I talked to the Fin Holder guy at the boat show. I love the fin holders but don't have a great way to put them on my twin vee with the lower gunnels and coming pads. He had some ideas for how to make it work. I will be reaching out to some of the suggestions later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I talked to the Fin Holder guy at the boat show. I love the fin holders but don't have a great way to put them on my twin vee with the lower gunnels and coming pads. He had some ideas for how to make it work. I will be reaching out to some of the suggestions later this week.
    Cool FYI the Finholder guy John has a well established canvass biz which is why I suggested him
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    emoney991@outlook.com

Take a look at the Element Bow dodger by Marine Canopy https://www.marinecanopy.com/gallery/

Glacier Bay 26′ Power Catamaran
    Glacier Bay 26' Power Catamaran Bow Dodger marine canopy boat shade , prefab cabin.jpg