Important for real fisherman!!! - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good job. Keep up the good work. Don't ever let anyone get you down about your passion.

Yea man I checked out the channel, production quality has to get better so you get more views. You need better audio. Find hot chicks to fish with, that's guaranteed views. Like the others said, you've got to be informative as you get better, share some knowledge and you'll grow. Try reviewing lures/gear etc. Check out that kid Lawson Lindsey he's on the right track. Most important you've gotta let the haters roll off your back dude. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by brianb View Post
    Best of luck with your channel C Bass.
    IMO, this forum is not a great place to post your videos. THe amount of petty negativity you will get is not worth the poor results, i.e. number of views, you are going to get from this dying fishing forum.
    Dying forum?

Really MATURE guys on here putting someone down for trying something!!!

You guys must have some "Great lives" putting someone down for living theirs.

That isn't what this site is about. It's about sharing information with eachother, and encouraging eachother to be better fisherman, and to enjoy the sport all the more. If you don't want to be apart of something positive then just leave.

For those that talk about this site dying, then do something positive to help it be better.

There is already enough negativity and garbage out in the world. Most of us get into this sport, because it is a refuge from all of that. It's a gift that we live in this country where we have the freedom to fish and enjoy our waterways. We could have been born somewhere else, where we didn't have these types of privelages. Why not encourage somebody trying to do something like this.

The rest of the negative talk and stuff isn't helping any of us.
    Last edited by greyreefshark; 03-27-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizuper View Post
    Dying forum?
    Yes... or you could say that there is an ongoing revolution...social media.
    I noticed it first with guides for the simple reason they could control access and keep A-holes .."Haters" if you will...off their page.
    This site had a lot of quality people here....but it doesn't take a lot of certain behaviors that were permitted here...to have those quality people leave.

web sites....like print media...is fading.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

Quote Originally Posted by greyreefshark View Post
    Really MATURE guys on here putting someone down for trying something!!!

You guys must have some "Great lives" putting someone down for living theirs.

That isn't what this site is about. It's about sharing information with eachother, and encouraging eachother to be better fisherman, and to enjoy the sport all the more. If you don't want to be apart of something positive then just leave.

For those that talk about this site dying, then do something positive to help it be better.

There is already enough negativity and garbage out in the world. Most of us get into this sport, because it is a refuge from all of that. It's a gift that we live in this country where we have the freedom to fish and enjoy our waterways. We could have been born somewhere else, where we didn't have these types of privelages. Why not encourage somebody trying to do something like this.

The rest of the negative talk and stuff isn't helping any of us.
    you have 93 posts how do you know what this site is about ....... when I first read this post and watched the video I felt bad for the kid reminded me when I was young all the businesses I thought Id start. But its been 10 days and not another post or any participation in this forum. If you want to fish for a living better get used to critics no free rides.
    Old School Forum Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123