Spl License Full List of Fish
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Spl License Full List of Fish

Hi I recently Recieved my SPL License. I know it is strictly Regulated But, Does anyone have a full list of species that I can Catch and sell? I have gone on FWC and looked at the commercial fishing quick chart and the regulation chart. But there is no SPL Licensing Chart. I need a chart that has no If's , And's or But's. The lists I was Talking about are:

http://www.myfwc.com/license/saltwat...icted-species/
    -This list Separates Restricted Species and Non Restricted and Reef Fish but it does not separate Federal Fish. Which could cause me to catch and harvest a Species that is Federally Regulated.

http://www.myfwc.com/media/2617048/c...uick-chart.pdf

http://www.myfwc.com/media/4080566/c...nsmagazine.pdf

What I am looking for is a List of Fish That I can Target With a SPL and not lose my boat over a mishap or Mistake from the Current FWC Charts. If anyone has seen and can link me an List Please Let me know.

What kind of equipment are you intending on using and what location are you looking at fishing?

An SPL w/o any endorsements is basically going to allow you to catch Sand Brim, Jacks, Ladyfish and the like commercially. You need to look up each species FAC and see if it listed as a restricted species, but that fish link you posted has exactly what you need.

Alright Thanks for the Help

Quote Originally Posted by Westwall01 View Post
    An SPL w/o any endorsements is basically going to allow you to catch Sand Brim, Jacks, Ladyfish and the like commercially. You need to look up each species FAC and see if it listed as a restricted species, but that fish link you posted has exactly what you need.
    what he said^^
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Westwall01 View Post
    Yes, jacks(excluding amberjack), barracuda, cero mackerel, btw never heard of sand brim. Maybe sea bream or sand perch.

sand brim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.