Missing member? - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Missing member?

Glad both of those clowns are gone, and I definitely believe toomer if overrating the one he's speaking of...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    So "Toomer" is what is on your birth certificate?....

Some people were real "AH's" about wanting to know all sorts of information about people whom they disagreed with here...."What's your name and address" was about as stupid as stupid could be....and if someone answered these "AH's"....they would be stupider than stupid....

Glad he's gone....

Florida being about as flat as Olive Oil has it's share of problems with weather.....

My personal belief is that if all the Yankees got kicked out..... the entire state would pop up about 25 feet!

....but that would ruin a whole bunch of "beaching" for many in the state....

Banned
    Living on the edge...........of the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    It was weird in the end it looked to me like a few posters went to politics with an agenda to get it shut down. Those same guys hardly post here anymore, yet are openly glad politics is gone. Who knows maybe 1/2 the people who post on FS use multiple alter ego screen names .
    Hahahahaha....

And when a person would come here ....and say something that your buddy didn't agree with...they would immediately get days...sometimes weeks ...if not months of ..."who are you?..."what's your other names"?...."how many times have you been banned?..."what your real name"?...."where do you live"..."what's the name of your boat"?....and so on....and then his barbie knee pad wearing clown friend would join in and berate those who were not in the fan club...

I was happy just lurking here for years...until your boy and all the suck-ups went after a guy so bad that I registered and told them what I thought of them....so they turned on me....hahahahaahaha...

A bigger pack of candy azzes I never saw...

Hahahahaha....

And when a person would come here ....and say something that your buddy didn't agree with...they would immediately get days...sometimes weeks ...if not months of ..."who are you?..."what's your other names"?...."how many times have you been banned?..."what your real name"?...."where do you live"..."what's the name of your boat"?....and so on....and then his barbie knee pad wearing clown friend would join in and berate those who were not in the fan club...

I was happy just lurking here for years...until your boy and all the suck-ups went after a guy so bad that I registered and told them what I thought of them....so they turned on me....hahahahaahaha...

A bigger pack of candy azzes I never saw...
    My boy, seriously ? You are just full of drama aren't you.

Banned
    Living on the edge...........of the water
    ...and you're not?....hahahahah...

What big tears you have grandma...

Yea, Gary was the problem here.....
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by surfman View Post
    Yea, Gary was the problem here.....
    Well maybe not "the" but "a" problem, yes I agree.
    He was a wealth of knowledge...at times.
    I've met him at Fisherman rallies and gatherings, had lunch with him, a personable guy
    But something changed over the years. Don't know what it was, perhaps aging. I can only speculate

But his change was gradual.

He may be back. Perhaps his current outlook on life and other matters will give him a different view on things, and he'll come back and speak and provide valuable information on matters he actually knows about.

(Current moderators that are FofG please don't take this an assualt or bashing of Gary, just an observation)
    I have a much bigger and more powerful button

I got along fine with Gary, we disagreed on policy at times but it never got personal.

He and I have a good understanding of how fishery management and politics work, most of the rest of y'all just wear tin hats.

I said "most"
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

I don't see how any of you could think of him as a "problem". It's a forum for goodness sakes, not a hot tub.

Gary has unique knowledge of issues especially related to Everglades Restoration.

His absence is another sign of problems with this forum.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast