Missing member? - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Missing member?

Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    I know the guy has fought for my fishing rights. Not sure what happened lately, but in reality its a loss for this site, without confrontation its not a real community.
    In total disagreement to your reality comment. Smh.
    He is a condescending know it all with zero people skills.
    Rant over.
    "No i'm NOT Darcizzle!"

https://captainsforcleanwater.org

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    In total disagreement to your reality comment. Smh.
    He is a condescending know it all with zero people skills.
    Rant over.
    Maybe try reading his replies in your happy voice, maybe won't sound so bad. So when is this place going to get better ?

Several "leftover lefties" still post and some do their best to sneak in political comments. More of a hit and run type attack than true arguments anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by joekat46 View Post
    Several "leftover lefties" still post and some do their best to sneak in political comments. More of a hit and run type attack than true arguments anymore.
    All families and communities have some conflict or its fake.

I think people took him a little too personal. I think he enjoyed the jousting and trying to push people's buttons...maybe more than he should have. Or maybe he was just trying to be a ---- on purpose. Like a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.

It was weird in the end it looked to me like a few posters went to politics with an agenda to get it shut down. Those same guys hardly post here anymore, yet are openly glad politics is gone. Who knows maybe 1/2 the people who post on FS use multiple alter ego screen names .

To me, a Con Forum outsider who "knows his place" in much of this ongoing debate, I found many of his posts useful. He may indeed be an jazz, but he referenced much material and linked to many good sources of info. Yes, his tone was abrasive. But he got as good as he gave.

I really liked how he pushed folks to reveal their true identities, and those who never would always left me wondering about who or what they represent.

Anyway, the site is much less interesting to me without his posts.

Banned
    Living on the edge...........of the water
    Quote Originally Posted by toomer View Post

I really liked how he pushed folks to reveal their true identities, and those who never would always left me wondering about who or what they represent.
    So "Toomer" is what is on your birth certificate?....

Some people were real "AH's" about wanting to know all sorts of information about people whom they disagreed with here...."What's your name and address" was about as stupid as stupid could be....and if someone answered these "AH's"....they would be stupider than stupid....

Glad he's gone....

You don't have to give your name to make known your affiliations, and since many of these threads are so agenda driven it is only right to reveal any official capacity you may serve in, if you have any. Most seem to do just that, but Gary pushed a couple of the more knowledgable and issue oriented posters to fess up, and in the interest of transparency I felt that was correct.

I am still waiting for my $10 from Chubs.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast