Missing member? - Page 8
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Missing member?

Give it a go!

I must admit as a member who regularly disagreed with Gary I certainly wish him no ill will. I have been around sine 2004 and he certainly had a wealth of knowledge and information from the beginning. There have been times I have stuck up for him and times not so much, but all in all he definitely knows about the fisheries problems around the State as well as anyone. Maybe he will wander back and add to the forum again in time, but only time will tell.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Site will come back from these lows at some point. Go look at RG (rotogrinders) sports site. It is a manipulation of the gambler. Try to golfing section, it is about gambling only. People are on there chatting as if, they know each other, like here. Yet, there is no names, location, personalities associated with the accounts. Just how RG wants it, that way they can flood the board with 10 time same user content, makes it look like so so many people are (into it) The Fantasy Sports is all the rage. Meanwhile, they have many employees working the board, like wrote, with several accounts. All about the money they generate in links to (where else) the places that let you GAMBLE.

Someday this will be back. It is a wave that was created by the cell phone, facebook, etc. that the younger gen. could not ignore, as time goes on, the next gen. will wise to it. My daughter at 19 was caught up in it hard from 10 - 17, because everyone she knew was doing it. She is learning, just a bigger curve, and partially our fault, I pushed for it to go away, but it is hard when your wife, sister in laws, cousins, etc. all are doing it...

Just dont give up... Things always work out... I liked Gary, he even band me for a few days once a long time ago... So what... part of life I guess... Liked Tater too...

As I said before, Gary's job does not allow him to post on social media! And trust me he is doing what he loves.

Gary really knew how to trigger the snowflakes. This thread proves that in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by ANUMBER1 View Post
    Are your balls the size of a peanut?

Jeezz man, grow a pair.
    A little late to the game as not much here either for me, but that right there is funny as ****.

I heard from a pretty credible source that his wife left him. Now usually I wouldn't find any humor in this BUT Gary was/is the epitome of an a-hole. He literally LIKED to argue. I guess she got fed up with his BS as many of us did. The difference was that she had the ability to leave and not put up with him. We had no other choice as he was a moderator for a period of time until F.S. finally got smart and dumped him too. The forum should be a place where we have fun. He took it as a place to pick fights. As they say on that old TV show "The Weakest Link"..... "GOOD BYE".

Trust a comment by a know poacher???

I don't think so.

Gary is a community outreach coordinator for SFWMD. He most likely stopped posting so it did not interfere with the good work he does.

Heard his wife dumped him. Who says women don't get smarter when they get older?

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Bandit View Post
    Heard his wife dumped him. Who says women don't get smarter when they get older?
    as an ocean raper, I enjoyed the back and forth with Gary, we both know how the game is played, still cross paths at times with more common ground than not.

We can all hear a lot of things..
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast