Kitchen cabinet display, subzero, granite, cherry wood, etc.

Florida Sportsman

Kitchen cabinet display, subzero, granite, cherry wood, etc.

First display is made by "Cabinets by Nichols" they are solid cherry, face frame construction. Flat panel hardwood doors, (not plywood panels). These cabinet are "FULL CUSTOM" furniture quality cabinets.,

Cabinets are as follows:

27"w x84" high pantry with bottom drawers
    24"x24" roll out utility cart (whole cabinet rolls out of opening)
    27" sink base
    24" trash pull out base
    27" subzero 700TCI fridge/freezer drawers fully integrated (subzero is the tall cabinet on the right side)
    7"w wine holder
    27"w x 52"h microwave cabinet(micro unit behind doors)
    Custom stainless sink/wash area
    Island unit has drawers on each end and one large open cabinet in center with roll out shelves 71" x31" island top
    Stainless back panels, wood shelfs, glass shelf, etc. also included.

Fixtures include: Franke single bowl utility sink($780), Rohl farmhouse faucet($960), Rohl pull out pot filler($740), Sub zero refrigerator($4800 without panels), custom stainless wash sink ($1400.)

These items have never been used, the plumbing fixtures are not and have never been hooked to water, the subzero has never even been plugged in, it still has the tags inside.

The granite it black galaxy, cost is around $70 a sq ft. Its has gold flecks that catch the light and set it off.

All in all this display is well into the $30k range new, i'd like to get $8k for the entire display with all the fixtures, granite, subzero, etc.

This unit fits in about a 12'x9' space

Also, I still sell this cabinetry. This style is the most popular door and color combo that we sell. If you need additional cabinets, moldings, panels, etc. I can order or make pieces to fit your application. Please let me know and I can price additional items.

Last edited by classic1; 01-07-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Just reduced price substantially to get these items moved..... Where else are you going to get a kitchen like this with subzero fridge, granite, plumbing, etc for $8k. Would be great for a condo or an older home with a smaller kitchen footprint.

That Octopus is pretty badass, how much for it? Also, any large home bars for sale?

Octopus isn't for sale..... although I've had so many people ask about it, think I might become an octopus carver. What kind of bar are you looking for? We've got numerous displays that might be able to be modified, or we have a full production shop where we build anything.

Just depends on your budget, we fabricate wood, metal, solid surface, fiberglass, veneers, thermoform plastics, etc.

Where are u located?
    julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com

Shop is in St. Pete near downtown.

Are the displayed items still available??

This is a great deal on a kitchen. I am looking to remodel ours. The only problem is I live over in Oviedo.