Last couple of trips Offshore Sarasota
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Last couple of trips Offshore Sarasota

Last couple trips have been decent. Got the bay boat out a month or so ago with not much luck on the grouper and kings, but did get a good lane bite before on of those fronts.

Last trip (Dec. 1) loaded up on bait of all kinds and got out to 150 foot. Hit some new ledges and hard bottom areas and found several species. Got some nice mangs and red grouper with gags, yellowtail, too many AJ's, small kings, and a nice blackfin to join the ice bath party.

Went out to a close by spring to see if we could troll anything up and as you could imagine we could not escape the AJ's and cudas. However we had a swarm of cudas eating apart one of the jacks and as I put down my GoPro and WHAM! One of the largest cudas crushed my GoPro (no equipment was harmed during the attack). Below is the video as slow as possible but it happened so fast. Pretty fun couple trips.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 3.08.14 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-06 at 2.59.21 PM.jpgIMG_7769.JPG.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-06 at 3.10.08 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-06 at 3.10.42 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-06 at 3.11.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 2.59.12 PM.jpghttps://youtu.be/0meNP_a7Rws
    Bluewater Gear
    Discover your lifestyle addiction!
    www.bluewatergear.com

Nice work

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice haul. That video of the cuda is great!

Thank you! Yea it was unexpected but turned out cool.
    Bluewater Gear
    www.bluewatergear.com

The Sequence of the cuda attack

Bluewater Gear
    www.bluewatergear.com

Lol that's crazy!
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for HD big game fishing! https://youtu.be/gArGhITKlzE