2 to 4 garlic cloves, smashed
    3/4 cup chicken broth
    2 ounces assorted mushrooms, sliced
    1/2 cup sweet Marsala
    1 cup of Flour
    Tbl spoon Parsely
    Tbl spoon Oregeno

Directions

Sprinkle the veal with salt and pepper, place venison in flour on both sides. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.

Add 4 venison cutlets and cook until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the venison to a plate. Add another tablespoon of butter and oil, if necessary. Repeat with the remaining 4 cutlets. Set the cutlets aside.

Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add the garlic. Saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add a tablespoon of the olive oil.

Add the mushrooms and saute until tender and the juices evaporate, about 3 minutes. Season with salt.

Add the Marsala. Simmer until the Marsala reduces by half, about 2 minutes. Add the broth. Simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Return the venison to the skillet. Pour in all of the pan juices. Cook just until heated through, turning to coat, about 1 minute. Stir the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter into the sauce. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and some lemon juice to taste.

Tampa, Little Gasparilla Island, Chassahowitzka
    Another one of my favorites. Have you tried venison or hog piccata? Excellent.

I have done picatta with wild pork loin. Excellent.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"