EC BASH Recap (Add your Bash pics here) - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Cool time! The young fisherkids are the ones who really get the most. Fisherfolks get the most from the young ones.

looks like it was a blast, and the food looks amazing!! Hope I can get to the next one.

General Fishing Administrator Docked Wages's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20ram01 View Post
    Had a blast this weekend meeting you all too bad we didn't catch a single fish! Good times great people and awesome food. I will definitely be attending next years bash!
    Welcome 20ram01, I am guessing that you were part of Screamin Seamans crew. It was a blast meeting you all.
    Mark Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by muckmonster View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be right place right time thing. We were camped at long point for the weekend and met Mark that Sunday am. He invited us up for a cookout which turned out to be so much more. The smiles on all the young uns faces was priceless. People there were very friendly and made us feel like we belonged. I was lucky enough to win a set of posters, quick are now framed and hanging proudly. Mark was the perfect host everything went great and fun. By the way I was one of the guys that brought the sfor the snakehead. Thanks for the time. I joined the forum so no more "JUST ERIC" now It's Muckmonster. Thanks again for the great time and food. See ya on the water! Eric "Muckmonster" Aiken
    Welcome Muckmonster! You got a good crew with you. The fried snake head and smokefish was awesome.
    Mark Wilson

Great time as usual! Mark you did a hell of a good job setting up the tournament and prizes. The weather didn't cooperate, the water around the inlet was the worst I have ever seen but who cares? Lots of good times, good food and too much Rhum and Beer if thats possible! It was great to meet some new folks and see some old friends! Cant wait untill April. KP
    Dumb Fish Die First

LOW COUNTRY lookin gooooooood
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Looks like a great time!!! Sorry I missed it!

It was another great time
    Thanks to Mark and Robin for putting this together.
    Time to start thinking about the spring bash!

Quote Originally Posted by screamin seaman View Post
    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! It was great putting faces with some screen names! The only bad part was my crew getting completely skunked... and the rent-a-rangers being on the snow birds side.

Docked Wages, I think I remember another picture that seems to be missing. :p

Fishygirl, Those grouper tacos WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Oh that photo is soooo funnny, I wish I could post it. Perhaps with a little photoshop I ccould make it forum friendly.

In the mean time here are a few more pics....

Chef dave with his boil

Three Amigos

Prize Table

Some Kayak shots

Ya gotta catch something to keep the skunk off the boat, so bluefish and jacks where the targeted species on this drift

Mark Wilson

That looks like a great time, each year since I signed on here I have wanted to make it to the Longpoint outing. I'm usually out there camping a few times a year but the schedule with the bash has never worked out. I'm making it a priortity to make it to the next one!
    “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast