Used hydraulic jackplate cheap!

Florida Sportsman

Used hydraulic jackplate cheap!

CMC Power Lift Hydraulic Jack Plate - $400

I have a used jack plate came off my custom skiff. It has a universal hole pattern will fit most outboards. comes with pump, hoses, and plate itself. its in good shape, obviously used but it functions. over $800 new I want $400. call Nick 305-978-5356

The Power-Lift can improve the performance of virtually any type outboard. This unique outboard motor hydraulic lifting device works independently of your power trim and tilt to allow the boat-motor-prop combination to work at it's maximum efficiency. The Power-Lift gives you the ability to adjust your motor down, for better out of the hole shots or up for better top end speed, better fuel efficiency, and more prop clearance in shallow water. With the touch of a switch the Power-Lift makes it easy to find that optimum height for any condition while underway at full speed! Ideal for ski, bass, or work boats. In order for your outboard to perform at its full potential and efficiency, it should be adjusted to different heights at different speeds, water conditions and loads in your boat. The Power-Lift will set your motor back away from the transom 5 1/2 inches which allows the prop to run in "cleaner" water giving the prop a better "bite" and eliminating prop slippage. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater use.

This is located at my shop in miami come and get it.

will it fit and hold my 225 honda 4 stroke