Bluewater 180 Pro
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Bluewater 180 Pro

I am looking into this boat pretty intensely and wanted to hear from some of the owners.

I am looking for a boat that can do it all for me. I like to pole the flats a lot as well as fish the jetties and off the beach. In addition, I want a stable and safe boat that is great for a family ride.

My big concerns and wants out of my boat purchase is, the ability to pole, dry storage, dry ride and safety for the family.

I would like to hear the good things and the bad things about this boat.

So far I have been talking with the owner Paul and I will have to say that he has been very attentive and helpful. I asked tons of questions to him via email and he answered every one and even prompted me to ask more. I was very impressed.

Thanks...

Bump...

Anyone?

-Well thought out storage.
    -Rides nice and dry
    -50mph with Merc 150 4 stroke
    - Not sure about poling.
    - Have not measured true draft yet.
    -Excellent fit and finish.
    -Had a faulty bilge pump issue that Paul quickly took care of.
    -Last time I had it out I noticed water in the cockpit coming in through the scuppers. I fired the boat up and bumped it forward to drain the cockpit. Problem was resolved. Not sure what happened. No more water in cockpit the rest of the day.
    -Overall very happy with the boat, just wish I had more time to use it. Had it for @10 months and I only have @15 hours on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk