Member Business Directory - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hi there,
    I own an embroidery and screen printing business. We can supply any company or individual with custom apparel such as fishing shirts, caps, jackets, rain gear, t-shirts, etc. We have no minimum order and have very attractive pricing. Also, I would love to trade apparel for tackle, especially some custom rods!! We carry name brand apparel as well as economical private label brands. If you own your own business, guide service, or make marketing decisions we'd love to help you out.

www.HotThreadsEmbroidery.com

Im a TAXIDERMIST!!!

Im a taxidermist located in north central Fl. I am located conviently off I -75 at 414 mile marker for those traveling out of state. Been in business over 10 years. I speicalize in mammals. Check out my web sites for pictures and more info..www.deertaxidermist.com and www.wildlifetransitionstaxidermy.com Looking foward to doing business with you,,

Network Engineer

Last edited by omegafoo; 11-23-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Banned
    I own Secured Connections, LLC. Located in Fernandina Beach, FL. We are a communications company that Provides; Design, Engineering, Sales, Installation, and 24 Hour Service for Network cabling, Telephone Systems, CCTV/Surveillance Systems with Recording, Audio/Visual, and Network/IT Services on a Nation Wide basis. http://www.secured-connections.com, (904)225-5603, ahudson@secured-connections.com

Although I work full time for a well known Florida Power Company, I have been selling violins (fiddles) for about 17 years now as a side business. So if you need a fiddle to play around the campfire or your kids are in the music programs at school look me up. Let's barter for hunting!

www.lvstrings.com

Loxahatchee Vintage Strings
    Life Is For Service

SouthernHuntingLand.com

One of my hobbies is website development, the other is HUNTING... So I built www.SouthernHuntingLand.com as a hunting land resource tool for sportsman in the south. I have pages for "Land for Sale", "Land for Lease", "Hunting Clubs" & "Hunting Preserves" for the southern states of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. It's totally FREE to view (or) post listings in any of the categories listed above.

As of today’s date there are 20+ Alabama Hunting Clubs w/ websites listed, 22+ Florida Hunting Clubs w/ websites listed, 42+ Georgia Hunting Clubs w/ websites listed & 44+ South Carolina Hunting Clubs w/ websites listed. So if anyone here on Florida Sportsman Forums has a hunting club with a website or webpage that is not listed on my site and you want it to be, just shoot me the link and I will add it. I also offer hunting clubs a webpage or website if they do not have one. Many hunting clubs have found that in today's day and age it is a great way to advertise for membership, share photos, and post important information to fellow and prospective members.

On SouthernHuntingLand.com I have "Land for Lease" listings broken up into "Timber Company Leases" and "Privately Owned Leases". As of today’s date there are 22+ Timber Companies that lease land to hunters listed on the site with links. 99% of these companies have interactive websites where you can search for available tracts by state, county, size and price. The Timber Companies I have listed here lease land primarily for Alabama, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. The same set-up goes for "Privately Owned Leases" on SouthernHuntingLand.com. It is FREE to view and post here as well.

I have a pretty large directory of "Hunting Preserves" & Outfitters listed by state as well. If you are a Florida Hunting Preserve, Outfitter or Guide and do not see your listing - send me an email and I will add it for you (you just need to have a 'link' to a webpage, website or Facebook page).

Within the "Land for Sale" pages on the site I have listings by private individuals along with real estate brokers. There is not a ton of content on here yet but I plan on adding as the months go on. I have been focusing mostly on the "Hunting Club" and "Land for Lease" and "Hunting Preserve" pages. Anyone that has a piece of hunting land that they are trying to sell is welcome to list it here for FREE. Just send me an e-mail to: southernhuntingland@gmail.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	southernleasepage.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	32552

So the above is my "hobby-business", to pay the bills I have to work like everyone else and to do that I am operator/co-owner of:

Manatee Lanes / Hot Shotz Sports Bar & Grill
    ManateeLanes.com
    7715 W. Gulf-to-Lake Hwy.
    Crystal River, Fl. 34429
    (352) 795-4546

Name:	manateelanes.468.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	32553
    A 30 lane Bowling Center with Sportsbar on HWY 44. about 1 1/4 miles off HWY.19 in Crystal River Florida.
    Stop in if your fishing or scalloping in the Crystal River / Ozello area and try our famous HOT WINGS.... ask for me and if I'm there (not off hunting or fishing myself) I will buy you an ICE COLD DRAFT BEER!

Name:	bigbucklars20.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	32546
    southernhuntingland@gmail.com
    Lars
    Last edited by southernhunting; 05-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    Good Luck & Good Hunting - Lars Langlo
    www.SouthernHuntingLand.com

Alloutdoorsflorida.com is a website dedicated to Florida hunters and anglers bringing you resources such as articles, updates, product reviews and conservation news from around the state. Register for free today and create your profile.
    http://alloutdoorsflorida.comClick image for larger version. 

Name:	logofire2.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	33121

Although I work full time at a local Aerospace Manufacturing company, I have also been doing CAD modeling on the side and preparing ideas for patents. I can model just about anything. I typically model up ideas and help prepare for provisional’s. I personally have 3 patents, co-inventor on about a dozen more and have assisted 23 people take their ideas through the various process' to obtain patents. I have done work in the aerospace, medical, cosmetology and fishing/hunting gear fields. Shoot me a PM or email me at Mackokid24@aol.com for more info.

No idea is to big or to small! Remember Bill Gates?!?!? That could be you, dont wait till its too late!!
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada

Name:	SS-Ad.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	41789 We specialize in Alligator hunting equipment along with archery and fishing products.

I OWN BIG EDS BUTCHER SHOP WEST PALM BEACH I DO ALL KINDS OF GAME PROCESSING AND LIVESTOCK BEEN IN BUSINESS 15 YEARS OPEN ALL YEAR GO TO BIGEDSBUTCHERSHOP.COM FOR MY PRICE LIST AND PHONE NUMBERS IF IM NOT IN THE SHOP LEAVE YOUR NUMBER ILL CALL U BACK BEST PRICES AND FAST TURN AROUND TIME ALWAYS THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND GOOD HUNTING .
    THE BUTCHER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast