Gators National Championship - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You guys sound very threatened by the athletic talents of these little girls. Yes...THAT IS amusing.

It is not that at all... I am curious why I have yet to see a post in FS Sports regarding any other program/schools softball team, ever!!!!

The Softball World Series, much like baseball, is a good background sport to have on while working on the the computer. If the game is very close in the late innings I might even totally pay attention to it.

As far as athletic talent...well...I dont really see it, except for the pitchers.

Volleyball, soccer and lacrosse players are much better female athletes.
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/canepole34996/teams.jpg

Because it is rare to talk about any teams in any sport that is at best average. It is also very rare to see anything in here about UCF, USF or even UM football.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Because it is rare to talk about any teams in any sport that is at best average. It is also very rare to see anything in here about UCF, USF or even UM football.
    Oh ok... That makes sense!

Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    The Softball World Series, much like baseball, is a good background sport to have on while working on the the computer. If the game is very close in the late innings I might even totally pay attention to it.

As far as athletic talent...well...I dont really see it, except for the pitchers.

Volleyball, soccer and lacrosse players are much better female athletes.
    Do you even think you would hit anything beyond a foul tip against one of the pitchers? There are girls on the team that hit 20+ homeruns. It takes far more talent to hit a rise ball from little league distance at 70+ MPH than it does to play volleyball or to chase a soccer ball up and down the field.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Do you even think you would hit anything beyond a foul tip against one of the pitchers? There are girls on the team that hit 20+ homeruns. It takes far more talent to hit a rise ball from little league distance at 70+ MPH than it does to play volleyball or to chase a soccer ball up and down the field.
    See now once again I am forced to make the statement....This thread can't be real.... There is just no way!!!!

Why not give credit where credit is due?

So if you can watch So You Think You Can Dance, Bachellorette, Swamp Road Hoarders, or some female athletes doing something you can't do......why not have an open mind?
    It is a decent filler between real sports.......ie.....Football and Hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Must be that Junior Member of yours.
    Dude, I suppose there are forums for discussing that type thing but this is not one of them.......:thumbdown:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jenn-Brown-bikini-naked-hq-21.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	338 Former UF softball player!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast