East Cape Fury

Florida Sportsman

Thread: East Cape Fury

East Cape Fury

Anybody have any first-hand impressions of the East Cape Fury?

Thanks,
    kevin

Ck out the East Cape forum as owners and future owners are there and can better help you with a ride or any questions you might have.
    Kevin
    Last edited by East Cape; 09-06-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Also been looking at this boat, in the forum it looks very well built, manny custom features can be added. But have not seen one in person, or spoken to anyone who has one.

Hey Kevin, i have looked at the forum over there, and the reviews are very positive. Just wondered if anybody here had anything else to offer. I either spoke with you or someone else at the shop a couple of years ago about the Lostmen. Was thinking i might be about to move near the GA coast and was interested; we even talked about me coming down to visit the shop that summer, but then i had an oh-so-nice encounter with a drunk driver one evening and ended up with a broken neck. That changed everything. Now, two years later, might be moving closer to the Gulf coast and am thinking about a skiff again. Just saw that you'd come out with the Fury and was wondering about it. I'd be happy to continue this conversation on the EC forum if you'd prefer.

Thanks,
    kevin

Keep in mind that just about any review on a companies own board or by current or future owners is likely to be tilted. Kick the tires, take a long ride yourself and then decide. I like to hear what people that don't own the boat but have actually been on it themselves have to say (not just those with an opinion or out to stir things up).

Kevin,
    Send me a e-mail with contact info and I'll get you hooked up with a owner for a ride...
    I'm outta town till next week and when I return I'll get you the ride and info you need so you can make your own personal thoughts about the Fury. Cool?
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kelly View Post
    Hey Kevin, i have looked at the forum over there, and the reviews are very positive. Just wondered if anybody here had anything else to offer. I either spoke with you or someone else at the shop a couple of years ago about the Lostmen. Was thinking i might be about to move near the GA coast and was interested; we even talked about me coming down to visit the shop that summer, but then i had an oh-so-nice encounter with a drunk driver one evening and ended up with a broken neck. That changed everything. Now, two years later, might be moving closer to the Gulf coast and am thinking about a skiff again. Just saw that you'd come out with the Fury and was wondering about it. I'd be happy to continue this conversation on the EC forum if you'd prefer.

Thanks,
    kevin

Oops, forgot to post it my email
    Kevin@eastcapeskiffs.com