Long weekend anyone going fishing.......... - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not a bad day 3 of us went out of dania today we caught Bft mahi king Mac bonies blu runners and as always remoras..

i knew i would regret going back to sleep...

Thanks for a good first day on the water pottymouth and Andy. Here is the little bullet I caught. No pictures of the 2 undersized schoolie mahi I caught was a little windy and didnt want to dig for the camera. Yeah damn remora chomped down on my livey. Pictures are a little hazy cause we had to race a storm back in we got caught in just a little

good catch!
    On second thought that weather doesnt look like something i would have wanted to be in with only 3 hrs of sleep, so i am not so sad i missed out. There's always tomorrow.

Senior Member CrstyCptSWitherspoon's Avatar
    Damn I missed you guys. I was going to try to sneak in John Lloyd to save on parking fees but they caught me trying to launch from the beach so I just hit the ICW. Found a school of a dozen small tarpon that just wouldn't hit anything and then that storm rolled through and I got soaked. Got back to the car and loaded up and checked my missed calls, Lconn(some of you may know) had called, so I called him back. One thing lead to another and I was on my first adventure to choko. Fast forward a few hours and I've landed three nice reds. No complaints here and I can't wait to go back!

Fish were uncooperative this morning at Dania, and the Current was ripping at least 2-3mph carrying us North. was so bad we had to come back through the ship's channel and John Lloyd park.
    Other than that, great day to be outside, a fine beach day.

Ened up goin 0/3 in aftre making the drive over to Blind Pass - Big fish in current I could not turn before getting frayed. Redeemed myself w a slot in Ding Darling tossing a spoon at tailing reds......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12