Win a Free FS Chart!!

Florida Sportsman

Win a Free FS Chart!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Labor Day weekend and announce the beginning of a four week contest on the FS forums. I will be selecting one fishing report from our section for each of the next four weeks and the winner will receive a FS chart of your choice. There will be one winner for each weekend (you can only win once guys!) and I will be making the selections for each weekend on the following Tuesday. Please IM me with any questions, now get out there and let's see some reports. Have a safe weekend and enjoy the college football!

I just wanted to announce that I declared Mangroovin the winner in our first week of the fishing reports competition. Joe did not manage any pictures, but he did post two reports and in my mind, that made him the winner! Congrats Joe, keep em coming! Let's be sure to post the date, specific lures and techniques, tides, etc. for all fishing reports and try to post pictures to keep all of us entertained. The reports have already improved in number and quality so I am very excited.

Thanks! Hope to keep getting out there and get some picture worthy fish to the boat!

I wanted to announce that Pole Position is the winner in the second week of our competition for best 10k fishing report! Great report filled with info regarding baits, tides, tactics, etc. and pictures of stud redfish always help! Ladies and Gentlemen, please remember to post the date of your trip in the title for reference.

Got my chart today. Thanks!!!!

Good deal Joe, take care!