Jameis Winston

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 43 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jameis Winston

Cool Jameis Winston

I don't excited about just any quarterback. I've been through the "all world" "mr. football" Xavier lee as a student. This kid? He is something else! I've been touting him all year and I've been struck down by many of you. I'm absolutely FLOORED by his performance tonight.

Please, say something negative about him? I have 444 yards of positivity to back it up. I'd like to hear what the FS sports community has to say now after watching him on the big stage. Whatever the outcome this season, it's been exciting to be a Nole!

"We ain't worried about no noise, we gonna bring the noise" - Jameis Winston

GO NOLES!!!!
    FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>----->

2013 Hobie Outback

www.Extremekayakfishing.com

2013 Florida Sportsman College Football Bowl Pick 'em challenge CHAMPION!

Settle down, Beavis.

He is the Christ !! LOL
    I can't say anything bad. He is well protected and extremely accurate. Surrounded by good players. I don't see any surprises for you the rest of the season after watching that game. Lord knows the gators won't do it this year. NC game, possible, but you'll need help getting there. Sugar or Orange bowl for sure. You got a heck of a team.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Banned
    Hes a good young qb but I still dont think hes seen a great defense. Clemson is not a D squad. The more tape on on Winston the better he will be scouted. Yall are rolling right now but remember,your only one injury away from a tough season,enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Hes a good young qb but I still dont think hes seen a great defense. Clemson is not a D squad. The more tape on on Winston the better he will be scouted. Yall are rolling right now but remember,your only one injury away from a tough season,enjoy.

He is the Tebow of FSU, he will do well in college and end up unemployed!

Quote Originally Posted by FishInFL View Post
    He is the Tebow of FSU, he will do well in college and end up unemployed!
    Can you elaborate on your reasons for this opinion? How is he similar to Tebow?

Quote Originally Posted by nole76 View Post
    He wins.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

After last nights game, the Heisman trophy is his to lose. I don't care what defense you put out there against him, he will be more successful against whatever defense is applied to him than anybody else would be. Will he make mistakes? Yes. But he's more than likely with the weapons around him going to create great plays as well. Total package already--will be a HOFer when he's done which I hope is the end of next football season .

Quote Originally Posted by nole76 View Post
    At least he knows how to throw. A freshman and you already want to throw him to the wolves. A freshman with a 6-0 record. He's already better than Tebow ever was.

Page 1 of 43 1234567891011 ... LastLast