Obama's 3rd Nobel Peace Prize ?

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama's 3rd Nobel Peace Prize ?

He got his first...
    Should get a 2nd for Syria...
    And a 3rd for this...

Rouhani: Nuclear weapons have no place in Iran's security

United Nations (CNN) -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Tuesday that nuclear weapons have no place in his country's security.

"Nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction have no place in Iran's security and defense doctrine, and contradict our fundamental religious and ethical convictions," he said at the U.N. General Assembly.

Rouhani said that his country is prepared for immediate nuclear talks that are "time-bound and result-oriented ... to build mutual confidence and removal of mutual uncertainties."

"Iran seeks to resolve problems, not to create them," Rouhani said, pushing for the "rejection of violence and extremism."

Alongside fears facing the world, there are "new hopes," he said. "The hope of universal acceptance and the elite all across the globe of yes to peace and no to war. And the hope of preference of dialogue over conflict, and moderation over extremism."

Striking a conciliatory tone, Rouhani said that Iran "does not seek to increase tensions with the United States."

Rouhani said he listened carefully to U.S. President Barack Obama's speech and hoped that the United States "will refrain from following the short-sighted interests of warmongering pressure groups" so that the two nations "can arrive at a framework to manage our differences."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/24/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Sounds like Hassan Rouhani should be getting the prize but then again never trust the Iranians.

US drone strikes that the CIA claims target only al-Qaeda militants have killed at least 400 civilians in Pakistan over the past decade. That's according to "Naming the Dead," a new project that aims to identify and collect data on those killed by drones.

The number of those killed in the tribal regions of northwest Pakistan by the US drones over the last nine years has been estimated at more than 2,500 people. In most cases, there is little or no information available on the victims of the attacks.

Naming the Dead is an initiative of the London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism (TBIJ). The two-year-old project is aimed at tracking drone victims and "to increase the transparency around this conflict and inform the public debate."

The US has ordered more than 350 drone strikes since 2006 as the CIA has sought to eliminate al-Qaeda militants. In that time, drones have hit homes, cars, schools, shops and public gatherings.

http://rt.com/news/naming-dead-proje...an-drones-284/
    "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
    "An it harm none, do as ye will."
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Suicide bombers kill 81 at church in Peshawar, Pakistan

Attack claimed by Taliban offshoot

A splinter group of the Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the church attack, blaming the U.S. program of drone strikes in tribal areas of Pakistan.

"Until and unless drone strikes are stopped, we will continue to strike wherever we will find an opportunity against non-Muslims," said Ahmed Marwat, a spokesman for TTP-Jandullah.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/22/world/...kistan-attack/
    Gun Control is not about 'Guns' it's about 'Control'

Considering he did nothing more than possess a darker hide than his counterparts in order to be bestowed his first,,, I imagine he should earn one every time he cuts a fart.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    Considering he did nothing more than possess a darker hide than his counterparts in order to be bestowed his first,,, I imagine he should earn one every time he cuts a fart.
    Oh my.... someone pulled the race card.....

How unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Conchy Cracker View Post
    Oh my.... someone pulled the race card.....

How unusual.
    Actually it was the pigment card....and if you disagree with my assessment then please enlighten us all of the accomplishments that garnered his prize.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

He wanted to start a war with syria but he should get a Nobel PEACE Prize man the liberals are one lost cause...

Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    He wanted to start a war with syria but he should get a Nobel PEACE Prize man the liberals are one lost cause...
    Yes, in fact, in the delusional minds of republicans he wanted to start a war with Syria.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    Actually it was the pigment card....and if you disagree with my assessment then please enlighten us all of the accomplishments that garnered his prize.
    Nope I'm not gonna enlighten anything other than your judgement of others based on the color of their skin. Fins you do realize racism can get you a perm ban from here don't you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast