NEED SINKERS HERE IS THE BEST FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS!

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEED SINKERS HERE IS THE BEST FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture or Video 074.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	104190

I've been a little lazy in my postings, I would like to share with our members a GREAT source for sinkers. This may have already been posted before but it merits a second time around. A place that we have found on the Internet is Pete's Sink-Hers Co.

http://www.petessinkhers.com/

He is a terrific guy and very helpful with information about his products. Pictured above are two of his that we use for our Sabiki rigs, the one on the left seems to drop faster and straighter been the one on the right.

Pete also has a vast assortment of any of your sinker needs including bottom dropping, high-speed Wahoo and even downrigger ball. Check it out give them a try and if you talk directly with Pete telling that Bo sent me.

Did I mention that HE HAS GREAT PRICES
    Last edited by LET'S GO; 09-21-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Bo,

This has been posted here.. because I gave you the info which I got from some members down south.

It is certainly worth you posting his info again because he is an awesome asset.

Pete is an excellent human being and his deep drop weights are second to none.

I have found his prices to be half of everyone elses.

Great write up.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

Thanks Eric you are correct YOU DID LEAD ME TO HIM. Hope others can cash in with him.

Or you could support your local tackle shop and not pay shipping...just a thought.

The Fishing Center in Fort Pierce charges $.25 per ounce for all egg, bank, and pyramid style sinkers. After looking at his prices they really aren't much better until you get into the dd weights
    Formerly-mr.redfish79

St Lucie Flats Fishing
    www.stlucieflatsfishing.com

Adam,

Great idea and I personally buy all my weight locally.. EXCEPT my deep drop weights. It is worth getting a good quality weight and not paying through the nose each time you lose one.

As I have said before, I do believe in funding my local tackle shop...

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

I bought a lot from him and was ferry satisfied, highly recommend him. BTW, a lot less $$ than my local shops

Quote Originally Posted by dpdash View Post
    I bought a lot from him and was ferry satisfied, highly recommend him. BTW, a lot less $$ than my local shops
    Doug,

I remember when you gave me Pete's info..

You are soooo right.. his Deep Drop weights are second to none.. and so are his prices.

Bo and I were discussing Adam's post above and he poses some good points but Bo also had a great point.

He said.. why don't the local tackle shops at least make their product competitive with the online guys? We both discussed the fact that the tackle shops have to stock inventory, pay rent, insurance, salaries, etc and they are entitled to make a profit but why can't they be close to the online guys???

I think many would be less apt to order online and purchase more at local shops if they were closer in prices.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

That discount marine place on Federal in Lantana has good prices on lead, and great prices on hooks. IJS.
    Wahoo and Gog Preservation Society--founding father, est. 2011

Check out: https://www.facebook.com/darcizzleoffshore

Good points Eric, the heaver the weight there is more saving and delivered to your door!

Quote Originally Posted by Plane Fish n View Post
    Doug,

Bo and I were discussing Adam's post above and he poses some good points but Bo also had a great point.

He said.. why don't the local tackle shops at least make their product competitive with the online guys? We both discussed the fact that the tackle shops have to stock inventory, pay rent, insurance, salaries, etc and they are entitled to make a profit but why can't they be close to the online guys???

I think many would be less apt to order online and purchase more at local shops if they were closer in prices.

Just a thought.

Cheers
    Eric, I think you answered your own question. Some of the prices you can find online are mind boggling, and there's just no way to compete. For example we had an SKA guy wanting some AFW wire. The price he could get it for off of Amazon was cheaper than our price from our wholesaler. How do you compete with that? I could give you a dozen or more examples, but I'd be wasting both our times.
    Formerly-mr.redfish79

St Lucie Flats Fishing
    www.stlucieflatsfishing.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast