Great Place to Stay in EC

Florida Sportsman

Great Place to Stay in EC

3 friends and I just spent a week in one of the houses on paradise Island in EC. It was the house at the end of the island closest to Chockee Bay, on the point of the island facing down river and the rod and gun club. It was awsome. After years of staying at the cozy cabins (yuck) and the EC Hotel, this was a real treat. The house was clean and had everything we needed. The docks were great, including power and water. The pool and clubhouse were a nice treat at the end of the day. The concier and his wife were extremely helpfull and available to take us over to the mainland when ever we wanter on the pontoon boat. The Price that the owner gave us was comperable to the cozy cabins and the EC Hotel, but the house was dramatically nicer.Two thumbs up ! !
    Torque

Stayin there this week.Looks like the back yard would be a good spot to fish.Any tarpon in the river yet?Glad you guys enjoyed your stay.

My folks co-owned that house years back when they first built them. The back yard is a great place to fish. Some nights i caught more fish live baiting off that dock then a whole day in the islands lol. If you do that, bring bug juice!!

Thanks,I will post up a report when we get back.

care to share contact info for the house. I'll be down the end of sept. and need a place.

Sorry for the late reply, I was off the scope.
    Sheree Northrup
    954 592 1282