Mathews MQ-32 question

Florida Sportsman

Mathews MQ-32 question

A friend of mine has a MQ-32 that he doesnt use any more,
    does anyone know if it's worth retro fitting it with new stuff ie drop away rest, sight
    aslo if the bow has the original string on it should it be replaced i am not sure how old the bow is he bought it when they came out, thanks in advance CW

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Wang View Post
    A friend of mine has a MQ-32 that he doesnt use any more,
    does anyone know if it's worth retro fitting it with new stuff ie drop away rest, sight
    aslo if the bow has the original string on it should it be replaced i am not sure how old the bow is he bought it when they came out, thanks in advance CW
    The MQ32 is a great bow. With a new string and cables it will work great. Pick a sight and rest and you are all set. There is a guy on the internet Mikes strings and cables that will sell you a custom set any color for $40 shipped. I shot one for several years and is was a short and fast bow.

Awesome bow. I shot one for 12 years and bought a Drenalin finally. I still pull the MQ32 out and shoot it all the time.

Thanks for the advice guys.

You probably know this but just in case.... make sure the bow is the correct draw length for you before spending money on it. The wrong draw length will make it difficult to shoot it accurately. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoradoDreamin View Post
    You probably know this but just in case.... make sure the bow is the correct draw length for you before spending money on it. The wrong draw length will make it difficult to shoot it accurately. Good luck with it.
    this^
    I would also ditch the big bulky grip for a mathews focus grip.