HUGE RAY WE SHOT - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Today I decided to knit some socks for my son who will be born in 16 weeks.. But, to make the knitting challenging and extreme, I shoved the needles through all 5 of my fingers, spliced some wires into the needle, and put the wires in an electrical socket whilst knitting the socks. To top it off, I had my wife walk on my testicles with high heels on at the same time.. Phew, talk about extreme knitting!! Don't worry though, any extra yarn was donated to the Locks of Love for Dolls Foundation..

Umm, errrr... never mind.
    Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !

www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

www.WaterfrontHomesOfFlorida.com

Quote Originally Posted by INTREPID377 View Post
    Well hitting that barn door with an arrow or three must have been quite the challenge.

General Fishing Administrator Docked Wages's Avatar
    I would love to try Bow Fishing, looks challenging and fun when targeting the right species.

I am just confused why one would target a stingray.
    Mark Wilson

Fishing Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by troutman561 View Post
    Today I decided to knit some socks for my son who will be born in 16 weeks.. But, to make the knitting challenging and extreme, I shoved the needles through all 5 of my fingers, spliced some wires into the needle, and put the wires in an electrical socket whilst knitting the socks. To top it off, I had my wife walk on my testicles with high heels on at the same time.. Phew, talk about extreme knitting!! Don't worry though, any extra yarn was donated to the Locks of Love for Dolls Foundation..
    Kinky...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by troutman561 View Post

eat stingray??? really? your the first guys i have ever heard eating them other then people stranded on islands..get me a recipe,i smell b.s
    Last edited by REELEMIN; 08-09-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Junior Member Florida Bow Charters's Avatar
    WOW! Amazing the responses! I guess the only way to catch anything is with a hook and line. Is the same response delivered to the spear fisherman. And yes many people eat stingrays. That is where "false" scallops come from. You can take a cookie cutter and make circles out of the meat to make a false scallop. If you want the recipe here it is. Cut the wings off and wash real good. Get all the slime off until the ray is rubbery. Bake in the oven until the skin peels off easily. At this point they are usually ready depending on how thick the wing is. Melt butter on them and add salt and pepper. Fork it out. Excellent eating fish. For more info check out the January issue of FS. We did a story on bowfishing rays as well as how to clean them for eating. Sorry we don't fit into your hook and line crowd. Well stick to the HUNTING portion of the forum. Thanks for the welcomed responses to a new forum member!
    FLORIDA BOWFISHING CHARTERS
    Even The TUFF Won't Survive!
    www.floridabowfishing.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by REELEMIN View Post
    eat stingray??? really? your the first guys i have ever heard eating them other then people stranded on islands..get me a recipe,i smell b.s
    sounds like you just like killing things,, to bad that stingrays cooler then you..
    Uh, What are you doing to that there shark in your avitar? Thought I might ask. Are you a palegic dentist?

yes i am thanks, all my sharks swim away..all.. but we do use sting rays for bait some times.. thanks for the recipe ill try it..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast