69 NOVA SS !!

1969 NOVA SS; Calif car; super clean;3500 miles on resto; 350 / 350 auto; Mich tires; Chrome Vette Rallys; Great Cruiser; too much to list; just sits in the garage cuz we use the boats more...reduced to $ 14,500.00 Turn key READY FOR DAYTONA TURKEY RUN !!. can't load pix on this #%^ site..
somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
IBEW LU 433

Replies

• DOCKSIDEDOCKSIDE Posts: 1,710 Captain
    :USA
    ..............................................................................
    IBEW LU 433
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,031 AG
    Use to love racing those Nova's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
    Yep, that's why there aren't many left. I can remember Sunshine Speedway back in the day and Nova's were the car to have in the Late Model Division... watched all of David Reutimann's family race there and Golden Gate Speedway and the old state fairgrounds... dag, told my age now...
    IBEW LU 433
    IBEW LU 433
  • ponderosa pirateponderosa pirate Posts: 77 Greenhorn
    Dang! My heart skipped a beat! That is a beautiful Nova. If I were a rich man.......
  • Bite 1Bite 1 Posts: 482 Deckhand
    Wish I could give you that price. 10 $$$$$$ cash now. Bite 1
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,031 AG
    I was driving a '71 Plymouth Duster (Cali car also) 340 3 speed auto back then, but it was a beast. Only my buddies 396 Nova could take it, or my present 350 '69 Camaro. Did you track time this one?
    What paint is on it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Bite 1Bite 1 Posts: 482 Deckhand
    Can't give any price now that snoopdog the wife read my thread.Bite1 Still, a nice ride. Brings back memories.
    Flash wrote: »
    I was driving a '71 Plymouth Duster (Cali car also) 340 3 speed auto back then, but it was a beast. Only my buddies 396 Nova could take it, or my present 350 '69 Camaro. Did you track time this one?
    What paint is on it?

No, It's never been on a track other than US19... It's geared at 2.73 to cruise at 2000 rpm and gets 17MPG minimum... Uses less than 1/2 tank to get to Daytona in November for the Turkey Rod Run...

Paint is 1995 GM Silver Metallic, new Vinyl Top, etc,etc... Love the car but just don't use it. Gets driven maybe 6 times a year and then I wash it before it goes back under the cover...
    IBEW LU 433
  • SouldeepSouldeep Posts: 269 Officer
    Cruising and fishing season are coming up! Someone buy this Nova so Dockside can buy my boat :driver:
    Pro Line 251 - 225 Optimax
    Fisher 1754 - 60 Merc

2 boats is 2 to many and at least 1 shy of enough
    :smoking
    IBEW LU 433
  • hewes18hewes18 Posts: 757 Officer
    Can you post some pics, the old ones are not working. I have a flats boat that I'm interested in trading a classic car for.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bar/3185009787.html
    tumblr_lkaudd2RQQ1qg6fb5.gif
    hewes18 wrote: »
    Can you post some pics, the old ones are not working. I have a flats boat that I'm interested in trading a classic car for.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bar/3185009787.html

They were sent...
    IBEW LU 433
    Price drop...
    IBEW LU 433

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file