A trip down memory lane

Have been lurking for a while now. I miss this place.

Came down with my girlfriend memorial day weekend and fished with some friends. Netted some mullet and chummed an Estero Bay grass flat with chunk mullet. We caught 4 or 5 lower slot redfish in about an hour. Went offshore for tarpon and only saw one off Knapps. My buddy caught a 3' blacktip shark on the new Shimano Tranx on a Terez rod...sweet combo. The blacktip came up and smacked a 10" mullet so that was fun to watch. Sure beats bass fishing. Hope everyone is doing okay in my hometown!
Florida Cracker turned Yinzer

Replies

• larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,464 Moderator
    I forget where are you located now? Looks like you can still put fish in the boat, on another note fine looking catch standing next to you..
    larrywitt
  • RMDRMD Posts: 1,796 Officer
    If he's a yinzer he's from western PA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gruntkinggruntking Posts: 788 Officer
    Hey Shane, nice to see a report form you! Hope the winters are treating you well!
  • GatorInPISoundGatorInPISound Posts: 543 Officer
    You have certainly been blessed with a beautiful woman.....nice fish and good to hear from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Trust in the LORD and receive HIS many blessings....
  • 17Skiff17Skiff Posts: 51 Greenhorn
    Nice fish man! How do you like that Wright and McGill combo? I just ordered the 7'6 and the 3500 Sabalos reel.
  • cubs83cubs83 Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Winters are rough in Pittsburgh pa

I like Blair ... W&m makes good stuff ... The skeet Reese spinning reels are nice (don't be fooled that it's marketed to freshwater)
    Florida Cracker turned Yinzer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file