To the 4 guys in the 17' Key West:

13»

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,799 Moderator
    You say...
    You either did not check your facts---or just do not know boats. I have been in both a Key West and a Whaler---and there is no comparison in either size or ride. blah blah

I responded WITH facts and all you can come with is the following:
    I do not think it is appropriate to mention any names, but it appears to me after reading this thread that "some" people MAY need to get a life. :kick

Wow. I never made anything here personal. You went down that path and I foolishly followed you down it. Do I need to get a life? Maybe. I really might. And YOU sir, need to grow up! You wanted to play the fact game, I obliged and then you go back to name calling.

Too funny.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • OrigCapRon1OrigCapRon1 Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    redfish86 wrote: »
    Please feel free to show him (the "Captain") my original post then. I'm really not whining so much as venting and pointing out that a little etiquite goes a long way. I stand by my original post. **** behavior is **** behavior.

Intentionally running up on someone to steal a number? GMAFB. Tell him to get RADAR to steal spots more disecretely.

azzclowns.

Don't worry though. The big fish aren't on that one anyways.

Yes they are---you just have to know how to catch them! LOL
  • redfish86redfish86 Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Yes they are---you just have to know how to catch them! LOL

Really? I guess the guy on the bow with that innovative high sticking manuever that kept missing fish "knew how to catch them" huh?

At least have the balls to admit it. Find your own s**t to fish. OR at the very least have the gray matter between your ears not to be a ****. Better still, spend the money, do the work, do the research, go through the red tape, and take the time to put your own s**t down.

I knew I'd out one of you idiots eventually in this thread.

You may have found that one but I guarantee you won't find any more.

He'll, If you think it's so generous of me to give you free fish, why don't you publish the d**n number here so everyone can enjoy?
    BTW, admitting to illegally dumping garbage (FADs) in the Gulf on an open forum ain't too smart "Capatin". I'm sure the CG, DEP, FWC, and Okaloosa County would be very interested in info like that.
  • fisheadgibfisheadgib Posts: 34 Deckhand

You may have found that one but I guarantee you won't find any more.

He'll, If you think it's so generous of me to give you free fish, why don't you publish the d**n number here so everyone can enjoy?

I ran into the guy today and learned that he has been following this thread. He said that he noted the heading that you were from him while he was on your one spot. On Sunday you posted that it was about .8 miles away and between that and the heading, he said it took him a little over two hours but he found it. He claims both spots are pretty equal in quality and he would rather not share them. He also said that if he were fishing one of them and he saw a boat heading toward him, he would quickly get away from the spot.
    Please tell him to f off from me. He's obviously a doosh who is too lazy to do his own **** work.

It's all good though. I've got many more.

And as I stated earlier, if he thinks it's so cool to be a lazy **** then just make the numbers public.

Azzclown
    I'd also like to re assert panhandler80's "rank amateur" assessment. If they're such bad ****, lifelong residents and fisherman, why are they poaching spots off weekend warriors?
  • Navy_FishingNavy_Fishing Posts: 811 Officer
    Please keep this thread going, I have to have something to read at night! This is a classic middle school match up!
    Please keep this thread going, I have to have something to read at night! This is a classic middle school match up!

It is amusing isn't it. I guess I should just let it go. At the very least I need to be more discreete as it appears I may have given up another spot! At least I can laugh at myself though!
    I'd also like to re assert panhandler80's "rank amateur" assessment. If they're such bad ****, lifelong residents and fisherman, why are they poaching spots off weekend warriors?

Ok---so THEY are rank amatuers---right? But they were not the one's that failed to move off of their spot that they invested in (like ANY good fisherman KNOWS to do)---and THEY did not publish exact distances to their next spot only to be outed again.(again---another really questionable move by you) Seems like there may be a rank amatuer---but the guy's with 2 new fishing spots with ZERO investment don't seem to me to be the rank AMATUERS to me! Just sayin.
    BTW, admitting to illegally dumping garbage (FADs) in the Gulf on an open forum ain't too smart "Capatin". I'm sure the CG, DEP, FWC, and Okaloosa County would be very interested in info like that.

I will be expecting someone to knock on my door any minute. Should I go home from work to wait? LOL

You need to grow up and realize you have been totally abused by these guys. You are upset at them---they are laughing every time they fish your spot---I am SURE! LOL
    RIF.

I don't claim to be a lifelong resident, or expert fisherman. Did I not describe myself as a "weekend warrior" above? Yet even with my comparitive lack of experience, I still have the courtesy to not be a d**k don't I? I do pretty well thank you. And I also admitted that giving additional information that caused yet another spot to be found and exploited by these idiots was a stupid move on my part.

This whole situation is actually interesting to me. It is indicative of the situation in our Country right now. Feeling of entitlement, lack of respect for others (personally and materialistically), and a lack of common freakin courtesy realy are a drag on us as a whole.

I'm pretty much done with this. The idiots know who they are and know they're idiots even if they won't admit it. This truly has turned into a middle school spat with grown men displaying lack of maturity that is astounding to me.

Griz (or whoever) please fell free to delete this whole debacle.

Once snapper season is over I'll publish the #'s just to burn y'alls ****.
    RIF.

I don't claim to be a lifelong resident, or expert fisherman. Did I not describe myself as a "weekend warrior" above? Yet even with my comparitive lack of experience, I still have the courtesy to not be a d**k don't I? I do pretty well thank you. And I also admitted that giving additional information that caused yet another spot to be found and exploited by these idiots was a stupid move on my part.

This whole situation is actually interesting to me. It is indicative of the situation in our Country right now. Feeling of entitlement, lack of respect for others (personally and materialistically), and a lack of common freakin courtesy realy are a drag on us as a whole.

I'm pretty much done with this. The idiots know who they are and know they're idiots even if they won't admit it. This truly has turned into a middle school spat with grown men displaying lack of maturity that is astounding to me.

Griz (or whoever) please fell free to delete this whole debacle.

Once snapper season is over I'll publish the #'s just to burn y'alls ****.

I actully agree with much you say here. You are just coming across a little whiney. I agree---this is def junior high material---but WAS amusing. I agree---let bygones be bygones.
    Four adults in a 17ft KW that like to run up on other people, REGARDLESS of what the original boat is fishing: As a whole, the group on board MUST be one of the three things...

1. Rank amateurs, cut em some slack
    2. Combined IQ of about 350
    3. Complete and total scalawags with no sense of common courtesy or decorum when it comes to fishing out there.

90% of the time it is going to be Class 1. above. Which is why I gave them the benefit of the doubt at first.

Turns out, according to their own admission, that the 17ft KW in question was full of 100% Class 3... dare I say, citizens? hahahaha.

I don't know about 100% Class 3 though. I have my own theory about this.

I say this because it's not very often that you find a Class 3 that ISN'T also a Class 1. That is not to say that the two are mutually inclusive. You can DEFINTELY have a plain ol' Class 1 that's not a Class 3, and that's usually how it works. Plain ol' Class 1ers are the ones that you say "aw shucks" about and cut them some slack because they just don't know any better.

So, you can be a Class 1 and NOT be a Class 3, but it is VERY RARE to come across a guy who is a Class 3 and NOT a Class 1. Fact of the matter is, most people who have been doing it for a long time repsect other people's space. These experienced folks (and I'm one of them) would rather catch fewer fish, than tick off somebody that's out there trying to have fun doing the same that they enjoy. So, a Class 3, that's not a Class 1 is pretty darn rare. We MAY have found just a true, died in the wool BUTT HOLE that has no respect for other people. I know they're out there, you just don't see them that often.

All of that being said, I think the false bravado, "Yeah we ran up on you, we don't care, it's pubilc water, blah blah blah" is just embarassment coming out and the guys are bowing up like a little rat dog does when a big boy walks up just to sniff his butt.

Stop bowing up you freakin' rat dogs. It's okay to admit that youre a little rat dog hybrid... a hyrid of Class 1, 2, and 3. You'd like the world to think that youi're just a bad **** Class 3 that kicks butt and takes no names, but we all know that you're really:

1. 1/3 rank amateurs (allegedly your dead reckoning is pretty darn good. I bet you used to grouper fish with shore-ans to, didn't you!? Liar)
    2. 1/3 plain ol' stupid
    3. 1/3 discourteus mooches

That's a pretty foul rat dog hybrid right there.

Fellas, the more I think about it, we probably should leave these hybrids alone. I have found in life that you're most likely to get hurt (or at least have a situation turn ugly) when you deal with somebody who 1. Knows just enoguh to be dangerous, 2. Is stupid. 3. Is mean.

That being said, I'll still request one more thing of these uninformed, dimwitted and unpleasant clowns:

17KW nincompoops... I know you all stay very busy with chart plotting and all, but if you get a few spare moments, would you mind doing this furm a huge favor? All I ask is that you take turns slamming each others fingers in a door a few hundred times. Oh, but before you do that, take those fingers while they're still good and go unbolt that motor off the back of the KW while she's in a slip. Will make another nice little illegal spot for you and thay you can fish right there at the dock instead of bothering other people. I realize that the fish won't be real big, but with thoser busted up fingers, I doubt you'll be able to handle much more than a bream buster and 8" sea bass.

Later
    Four adults in a 17ft KW that like to run up on other people, REGARDLESS of what the original boat is fishing: As a whole, the group on board MUST be one of the three things...

1. Rank amateurs, cut em some slack
    2. Combined IQ of about 350
    3. Complete and total scalawags with no sense of common courtesy or decorum when it comes to fishing out there.

90% of the time it is going to be Class 1. above. Which is why I gave them the benefit of the doubt at first.

Turns out, according to their own admission, that the 17ft KW in question was full of 100% Class 3... dare I say, citizens? hahahaha.

I don't know about 100% Class 3 though. I have my own theory about this.

I say this because it's not very often that you find a Class 3 that ISN'T also a Class 1. That is not to say that the two are mutually inclusive. You can DEFINTELY have a plain ol' Class 1 that's not a Class 3, and that's usually how it works. Plain ol' Class 1ers are the ones that you say "aw shucks" about and cut them some slack because they just don't know any better.

So, you can be a Class 1 and NOT be a Class 3, but it is VERY RARE to come across a guy who is a Class 3 and NOT a Class 1. Fact of the matter is, most people who have been doing it for a long time respect other people's space. These experienced folks (and I'm one of them) would rather catch fewer fish, than tick off somebody that's out there trying to have fun doing the same that they enjoy. So, a Class 3, that's not a Class 1 is pretty darn rare. We MAY have found just a true, died in the wool BUTT HOLE that has no respect for other people. I know they're out there, you just don't see them that often.

All of that being said, I think the false bravado, "Yeah we ran up on you, we don't care, it's public water, blah blah blah" is just embarassment coming out and the guys are bowing up like a little rat dog does when a big boy walks up just to sniff his butt.

Stop bowing up you freakin' rat dogs. It's okay to admit that youre a little rat dog hybrid... a hyrid of Class 1, 2, and 3. You'd like the world to think that youi're just a bad **** Class 3 that kicks butt and takes no names, but we all know that you're really:

1. 1/3 rank amateurs (allegedly your dead reckoning is pretty darn good. I bet you used to grouper fish with shore-ans to, didn't you!? Liar)
    2. 1/3 plain ol' stupid
    3. 1/3 discourteus mooches

That's a pretty foul rat dog hybrid right there.

Fellas, the more I think about it, we probably should leave these hybrids alone. I have found in life that you're most likely to get hurt (or at least have a situation turn ugly) when you deal with somebody who 1. Knows just enoguh to be dangerous, 2. Is stupid. 3. Is mean.

That being said, I'll still request one more thing of these uninformed, dimwitted and unpleasant clowns:

17KW nincompoops... I know you all stay very busy with chart plotting and all, but if you get a few spare moments, would you mind doing this furm a huge favor? All I ask is that you take turns slamming each others fingers in a door a few hundred times. Oh, but before you do that, take those fingers while they're still good and go unbolt that motor off the back of the KW while she's in a slip. Will make another nice little illegal spot for you and thay you can fish right there at the dock instead of bothering other people. I realize that the fish won't be real big, but with thoser busted up fingers, I doubt you'll be able to handle much more than a bream buster and 8" sea bass.

Later

Wow---someone seems a bit ****. Or as I said before---SERIOUSLY needs a life. That post is so long I did not even read it. Third grade must not be in session today! LOL BTW---spellcheck COULD be a friend of yours---you must try it!
    Not hurt one bit. Wast just calling you out for being what you are; 1/3 amateur, 1/3 simpleton and 1/3 jerk. I know you can't help being a simpleton, and yes that probably has a lot to do with the fact that you're an amateur... I mean it's hard to improve when you have a virtually flat learning curve. Couple the inability to learn with your dim wit and it only makes sense that you're a mean spirited jerk.

I'm sorry. Maybe I should have left you alone, and maybe it is best that you run up on other boats. Lord knows somebody needs to be near by to save your dumb **** when something bad goes down. I'll do my best to leave you be now. You have been exposed for you are, my job here is complete.

As far as needing a life; maybe, but I don't think so. Spell check... I agree I did type a lot up there, fortunately I'm able to type fairly quickly. If it would make you feel better I'll use spell check from now on. I realize that mispelled words might be hard for you to recognize... you know, the whole simpleton thing. I presume that this is why you didn't read it. Obviously if I leave out a letter or transpose a couple, your feeble mind spends way to long trying to decipher that particular word. I know this makes it very difficult for for you to absorb the content of a sentence and most definitely of an entire paragraph.

Also, and contrary to your post about needing a life, I do have one and I opted to not waste an additional minute going through and spell checking my numerous errors.

I also didn't do it on this post.

If you have a hard time figuring it out, let me know and I'll re-post it for you. I realize that I write a thrid grade level, so if you'd like, I'll also use a very large font and maybe include some illustrations for you. I know kindergarten is more your speed.
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,095 Admiral
    Wow! That was a lot of energy spent on nothing but anger. :p
    Nah... not really.

Just an occasional diversion during the day. I thought it was pretty funny actually.
    Not hurt one bit. Wast just calling you out for being what you are; 1/3 amateur, 1/3 simpleton and 1/3 jerk. I know you can't help being a simpleton, and yes that probably has a lot to do with the fact that you're an amateur... I mean it's hard to improve when you have a virtually flat learning curve. Couple the inability to learn with your dim wit and it only makes sense that you're a mean spirited jerk.

I'm sorry. Maybe I should have left you alone, and maybe it is best that you run up on other boats. Lord knows somebody needs to be near by to save your dumb **** when something bad goes down. I'll do my best to leave you be now. You have been exposed for you are, my job here is complete.

As far as needing a life; maybe, but I don't think so. Spell check... I agree I did type a lot up there, fortunately I'm able to type fairly quickly. If it would make you feel better I'll use spell check from now on. I realize that mispelled words might be hard for you to recognize... you know, the whole simpleton thing. I presume that this is why you didn't read it. Obviously if I leave out a letter or transpose a couple, your feeble mind spends way to long trying to decipher that particular word. I know this makes it very difficult for for you to absorb the content of a sentence and most definitely of an entire paragraph.

Also, and contrary to your post about needing a life, I do have one and I opted to not waste an additional minute going through and spell checking my numerous errors.

I also didn't do it on this post.

If you have a hard time figuring it out, let me know and I'll re-post it for you. I realize that I write a thrid grade level, so if you'd like, I'll also use a very large font and maybe include some illustrations for you. I know kindergarten is more your speed.

Just to clear this up---I have NEVER owned a Key West in my life. I am not who you may think I am---just an old Boat Captain that knows to move off of my spots when approached. And not to whine when I make mistakes.
  • Sea-Lie'nSea-Lie'n Posts: 139 Officer
    Ok, That's enough of this BS... everyone has made their point and accomplished nothing.... Any more insults and I'll delete this thread and ban you all.... Oh wait...I can't do that any more. :grin:rotflmao
    Age, knowledge and treachery will always prevail over youth and inexperience.....
    ROLL TIDE
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    Sea-Lie'n wrote: »
    Ok, That's enough of this BS... everyone has made their point and accomplished nothing.... Any more insults and I'll delete this thread and ban you all.... Oh wait...I can't do that any more. :grin:rotflmao
    :Spittingcoffee
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.
    Sea-Lie'n wrote: »
    Ok, That's enough of this BS... everyone has made their point and accomplished nothing

Which makes this thread different from 75% of the other threads how? ;-)
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file