Have you ever gone a week without watching tv / radio?

• HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,601 Officer
    ckeene9 wrote: »
    No radio and don't really count AFN as watching TV since they only have the news/sports on during meal times. I will say that Robin Meade on HLN is hottttt!

I like her too. knock the stank off her yo!
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 11,880 AG
    We had out dish cut off and have basic TV. I watch about 1-1.5 hrs in the evaning and none during the day 7 days a week. Listen to the radio when Im in the truck/car.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,095 Admiral
    The news is really getting on my nerves. Bunch of clowns!

The whole TV thing is insulting.
  • Next LevelNext Level Posts: 2,963 Captain
    Split Shot wrote: »
    The whole TV thing is insulting.

I have been going home around lunch everyday to do Cardio. Have you seen the crap on tv during the day? No wonder Obama was able to get into the White house.
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    I try to do a two week vacay every year with the kids with zero media - I check the weather on the phone.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,698 AG
    not intentionally...
    Middle East - Those who enjoy taking from the U.S. taxpayer while contributing nothing.
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    Yes. Didn't have cable for two years while in college. No reason to watch basic TV. Lots of listening and playing music though.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,933 Admiral
    Yes, I spent 8 days in Belize fishing/diving eating/drinking on an island. TV is probably really, really, really the worst of all our modern "comforts."
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG
    I went 2 years from posting in off topic once, by my own choice, a few other times, not so much. I still dont know why I come here
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Yep, I have gone with out commercial TV and Radio programs for over a week. Some how I still heard the superbowl score although it changed a couple of times until it was settled apon.
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,979 AG
    Polar wrote: »
    You disappear for weeks, and come back and take an odd crap...
    Polar wrote: »
    I went 2 years from posting in off topic once, by my own choice, a few other times, not so much. I still dont know why I come here
    For the odd crap.
    :BUNNY gestapo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file