Facebook photo pages

Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,576 Admiral
here's mine www.facebook.com/ewphoto88 ....feel free to like it ;)

Anybody else have one?

I also "like" a bunch of other photo pages....what are your favorites? I get great updates every day....

Mine:
Fstoppers
Photoshelter
B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
Adorama
Peter Lik Fine Art Photography
Nikon
Jon Schwartz Photography, fishing, and Travel
GoPro
Sam Root Photography
Tether Tools
The Big Picture
Paul Marcellini Photography
Model Mayhem
Clark Little Photography

Replies

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 Officer
    Rentlens
    DeWitt Jones
    Tom Mangelson
    Dale Photo
    Leica
    Nikon
    NikonRumors
    Chase Jarvis
    PhotoRumors
    Doug Bentson
    Bailey Nature

OK, there is a start. I also liked you page.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,024 AG
    When did you start doing weddings??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,576 Admiral
    Flash wrote: »
    When did you start doing weddings??

About 6 months ago, though it's hard to get my foot in the door. I also shot a few weddings, back in the late 80s with my Hasselblad...

I've got a weeding this Friday and a Quincenera Saturday.

It's very tough work, quite challenging, especially doing the stills and video by myself. There are no do-overs!
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,024 AG
    Cane Pole wrote: »
    About 6 months ago, though it's hard to get my foot in the door. I also shot a few weddings, back in the late 80s with my Hasselblad...

I've got a weeding this Friday and a Quincenera Saturday.

It's very tough work, quite challenging, especially doing the stills and video by myself. There are no do-overs!

I always shot by myself, but was trained for the hectic pace while working at the Orlando Sentinel. Weddings were a piece of cake compared to a Friday night at the Sentinel. I shot over 400 of them in my career, almost 98% were on Film, Mamiya and Bronica 645's. I would die to do them now with all Digital. I usually lugged around 3 cameras and flash units back then. Never messed with Video, let the other guys do it. Hardly saw any Professional videographers in my last few years of shooting, seems they kinda got fazed out when the camera got smaller and smaller. Usually had a lot of fun at them though, some great grub and women too. :wink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,576 Admiral
    3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file