Pulitzer for Photography

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 Officer
Can anyone here appreciate editorial photojournalism?

A pretty compelling story and photography, here. I can see why he won.

http://www.pulitzer.org/works/2012-Feature-Photography#
Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• FlashFlash Posts: 11,024 AG
    Nothing as dramatic as this, but I first spearheaded a trip to Everglades National Park for one of my Vacations and had an Editor from the Orlando Sentinel tag along while I did the photos. ( I worked there also in Camera Dept.) The following story on the plight of the Glades got a full fledge Editorial piece started, eventually titled "Florida's Shame". This story won the Orlando Sentinel its first Pulitzer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 Officer
    :thumbsup
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file