Tebow Jealousy

Replies

• magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    WHo? One is a household name and one is not. And the one that is didn't have to pull antics like keeping a sharpie in his sock to jump up and sign stuff during games.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • td.td. Posts: 4,686 Officer
    What's really funny is EVERY Bronco receiver is in town catching balls from Manning daily right now, except Delirious... (our name for him)
  • aubuc1aubuc1 Posts: 490 Officer
    I think Thomas' issue was more with ESPN than Tebow. Tim can't control what and how others report about him.
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,378 AG
    Sports in OT, I don't think this is gonna end well.:grin
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,353 Admiral
    Hope Tebow does great this year. Still can't root for the Jets no matter what, just the same.
  • BibBib Posts: 2,356 Captain
    Hope Tebow does great this year. Still can't root for the Jets no matter what, just the same.

x2
  • MGTeacherMGTeacher South GaPosts: 1,504 Captain
    Sports in OT, I don't think this is gonna end well.:grin

This was in support for ****, reck, and anyone else who understands that if a thread doesn't interest you, don't click on it.
    My Favorite Smile Is Vertical
  • Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 Officer
    MGTeacher wrote: »
    This was in support for ****, reck, and anyone else who understands that if a thread doesn't interest you, don't click on it.

I recognize your handwriting
    FSU is the best football team of all time!
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    I recognize your handwriting

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • RedBaronRedBaron Posts: 6,781 Officer
    aubuc1 wrote: »
    I think Thomas' issue was more with ESPN than Tebow. Tim can't control what and how others report about him.

Doesn't seem like he is saying anything out of line about Tebow.
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can **** women for free!!!
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 6,902 Admiral
    showboating is showboating even if you paint it in Jesus colors ...

folks attach too much importance to a game anyway ...
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • Fly HookerFly Hooker Posts: 4,196 Captain
    Everyone is tired (except Tebow fans) about the amount of attention an average QB gets.

This guy does not even complete 50% of his passes.

Why do you think Denver traded him?? Well to dump his salary and to make room for a future HOF QB.

Don’t you think the other players get tired about hearing about him constantly? How much credit did the Denver defense get? He can be a team distraction because of his popularity.

We will see how he does in NY which can be a brutal place to play. Now don’t get this wrong, I do think he can add significantly value to a team especially in the wildcat formation. But, the jury is still out as a starting NFL QB.

Replace the word jealousy and input distraction.

There are only a few elite QB’s in the NFL, sorry guys he is not one of them.
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,897 Admiral
    Fly Hooker. Denver D was ranked 20th last year and though you correct about his completion % you fail to mention his W/L record. Wonder why?
    How many points does a team get per completion?

How many points does a team get from crossing the goal line?

You are right....he did not complete as many passes as most QBs do.

I don't even need to explain the rest now do I?
    Fly Hooker wrote: »
    There are only a few elite QB’s in the NFL, sorry guys he is not one of them.

He is not one of them. So you are saying that he and the dozens of others should just stay home.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Officer
    I have enjoyed all the hype about Tebow. I also agree that he was one guy on a team and certainly needed the defense and other members of the team to do what he did. And I know that Tebow would be the first to agree with me that he needed the team to have the success that he had.
    RedBaron wrote: »
    He is not one of them. So you are saying that he and the dozens of others should just stay home.

No, I am saying that he dose not live up to all of the hype.
    And I know that Tebow would be the first to agree with me that he needed the team to have the success that he had.

replace "would be" with "was".

No, I am saying that he dose not live up to all of the hype.

Neither Brady nor Manning could live up the the hype that Tebow gets from the media. so?
    Most Big names do not live up to their hype.....Does kobe? LeBron? Jeter? Tiger?
    Neither Brady nor Manning could live up the the hype that Tebow gets from the media. so?
    Most Big names do not live up to their hype.....Does kobe? LeBron? Jeter? Tiger?[/QUOTE]

Brady and Manning are proven NFL QB's with super bowl rings and they start for their teams. Is Tebow gonna even start, see what I mean.
    I just said even they could not live up the the hype Tebow gets.

Tebow has a better chance at a SuperBowl ring going forward than Peyton Manning. Peyton is old and one hit away from returement. Must mean Tebow is better?

Just curious......what would your attitude be towards tebow had he not been a Gator? I suspect much less jealousy on your part.

Tebow has a better chance at a SuperBowl ring going forward than Peyton Manning. Peyton is old and one hit away from returement. Must mean Tebow is better?

Just curious......what would your attitude be towards tebow had he not been a Gator? I suspect much less jealousy on your part.

Red, first off, no jealousy here. Just the unwarranted hype, is not justified. It’s just like the Kardashian sisters most everyone is tried of hearing about them…………the same applies here.

I agree that Payton is one hit away from retirement. If Tebow was better, surely Denver would have kept him and saved a lot of money?? They saw no future with him.

My attitude is the same for many overrated athletes, or things the media tends to dwell on.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Officer

I think that you are right about Tebow vs Manning and Super Bowl rings for the future. It will be very interesting to see if Peyton can do a miracle in Denver but I think that won't happen.
    Fly.....They hype has always been over the top on him and he has nothing to do with it except for doing just what his silly commercial says....keeps doing what they say he can't do.

He has always had the overwhelming hype....AND he has always had an overwhelming amount of unwarranted haters ripping on him. I just don't understand that. Is it that our society really has become so evil that a kid like this is so hated?

Denver was stupid to get rid of him for next to nothing.....they wanted to develop him??? Really? Who better to do that than Manning? I relly do believe that Elway is an idiot and made decisions based on his ego.
    It’s just like the Kardashian sisters most everyone is tried of hearing about them…………the same applies here. .

No. It does not. The Kardashians have accomplished nothing. Tebow was one of the greatest cfb players of all time. He led a team whose management was hoping for them to be in the cellar for the sake of the draft...he was **** close to leading them to the SB.

He is a freak show. You cannot measure him by typical standards of passing efficiency, etc..... The goal of the game is winning.....not passing percentages....and he does win.....freakishly.....but it is winning.
    I think that you are right about Tebow vs Manning and Super Bowl rings for the future. It will be very interesting to see if Peyton can do a miracle in Denver but I think that won't happen.

Yep....and I am a big fan of manning. I hope he does not get hurt...I hope he gets to go out of the game standing up. I do not think he will win a SB because his organization is being run by a ****......a **** that can throw a ball really well.
    No. It does not. The Kardashians have accomplished nothing. Tebow was one of the greatest cfb players of all time. He led a team whose management was hoping for them to be in the cellar for the sake of the draft...he was **** close to leading them to the SB.

He is a freak show. You cannot measure him by typical standards of passing efficiency, etc..... The goal of the game is winning.....not passing percentages....and he does win.....freakishly.....but it is winning.

Red, define close to the Super Bowl, is everyone in the playoffs close to the Super Bowl?

They lost in an **** whipping 45-10 in the Div Playoff Game, now in the NFL the next game is the Conf Championship Game, then the Super Bowl. See how this works now??
    How many teams got as far as the Broncos???? How many did not???

Need math tutorial?
    magot wrote: »
    This is one dumazz thread.

If it wasn't....it is now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file