must be getting old

mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 801 Officer
Just walked thru Bass Pro in Ft Myers an nothin got a second look,never thought I'd get that old:huh

Replies

• nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,348 Admiral
    Are we talking women or sporting goods? I can't walk out of there without spending $100 every time.
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG
    run through there naked, you will get all the attention you seek...
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 6,760 Admiral
    if you ain't getting older then you're dead
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • 001001 Posts: 4,292 Officer
    I just left Gander Mountain in Ocala. I found a sweet pair of Aftco shorts. Paid through the nose for them, but they were worth it. I checked my Bass Pro points money and I have $136. I can't even think of something I need. I might be getting old too.
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    mrblugil wrote: »
    Just walked thru Bass Pro in Ft Myers an nothin got a second look,never thought I'd get that old:huh
    Farted, and messed up your boxers?
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
  • fishknutfishknut Posts: 3,925 Officer
    were you in a hurry for the early bird?
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......
  • mrblugilmrblugil Posts: 801 Officer
    Popeye wrote: »
    Farted, and messed up your boxers?
    Nope lost my fishing buddy in Feb,don't feel like fishin much anymore,thought a trip thru BP would start the fire burning again,maybe its just too soon
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
  • PopeyePopeye Posts: 14,296 Officer
    I need a fishin buddy. As long as you aint gay.
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    When I was younger, I could remember anything...

whether it had happened or not.

Mark Twain
  • pointerDixie214pointerDixie214 Posts: 5,658 Officer
    It'll come back... just give it some time. :beer
    "Her beauty radiated like a beacon from a lighthouse!" - Buddy McCoy :hail
    See now I feel bad for my smart **** comment. Sorry for your loss, hang in there. I am sure your friend would want you to carry on.
    Dude you gotta clarify that before postin here. Sorry to here that, my apologies and condolences
    its ok,I been around here for the last ten+ years so I kinda got an idea what to expect,its just gonna take longer like PD says, in the mean time I'll remember the good times,she would like that
    not to be a butt, but was she your wife/girlfriend/lover
    If I remember correctly Mr B lost his wife to alzhiemrs (sp). Terrible disease
    oh man, sorry my friend. horrible:angel
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 10,987 AG
    Sorry to hear it mbg. Sounds like you two spent alot of time doing something you both love with someone you love deeply. That is worth a Kings treasure! As PD said, just a little more time. :)
    Fisherman.gif

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • T TopT Top Posts: 3,706 Captain
    She was your fishin' buddy, she would want you to continue to fish and find another buddy to fish with. She will still and always be with you while you fish.
    When I fish by myself, I still feel my dad is out there with me. Not depressing. I would like to think he is having fun watching me.
    ya thats her in my avatar holding a red she caugth on Christmas Eve 2001 I think,we spent a lot of time on the water together,just too soon I guess,thanks to all,didn't mean to throw ya all off

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file