Nikon Camera worth?

CobiaCobia Posts: 564 Officer
I have a Nikon Model N2000 that I would like to sell. Purchased in 1985 or so. Have taken perhaps 30 rolls with it. I certainly don't want to under price but, I'll never use it and someone may as well get some use of it.
What is a fair price for it?
I have the flash attachment, manuals and a telephoto with it. Absolutely, positively never been around salt water; IF that is harmful.
Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that is even remotely possible. Homer Simpson

Replies

• IdlewildeIdlewilde Posts: 1,357 Officer
    What it is worth will depend on what lens you have or don't on it, and the make/brand of your lens's will effect the price. I've seen um sell for $30 for the body only, up to $200 for one with ordinary lens's - more if you have a pro lens, which is unlikely on an N2000. There is not a lot of demand for an N2000 & eBay may be your best source to get rid of it.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 Officer
    This is the manual focus version of the N2020, right? Let's see pictures, please.

Also, what lens is the "telephoto" you want to sell?
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file