Funny Kids pic...

FluffyFluffy Posts: 1,761 Officer
My son, getting friendly with Mrs. Easter bunny...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
001.jpg 98.1K

Replies

• knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,887 Captain
    man, I cant get over how big they have gotten. Red is prettier than ever. Looks like you are raising them right, that boy knows what is important!
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 1,761 Officer
    Thanks guys.... She is just about perfect, In kindergarten reading at a middle school level...

Magot... The boy takes after his daddy. I may not be the wordsmith that Wreck is, but I think our minds are equally twisted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    atta boy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bruce LBBruce LB Posts: 3,603 Officer
    Nice pic but Peter cottontail I believe is a male rabbit. Sorry.
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,350 Admiral
    My son, getting friendly with Mrs. Easter bunny...
    You might want to start drinking heavly now. I see a male figure skater in your future:wink
    I don't know about Peter C, but this rabbit had boobs, big uns...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fly HookerFly Hooker Posts: 4,195 Officer
    They are growing up fast!
  • SwtCheeksSwtCheeks Posts: 1,836 Officer
    You might want to start drinking heavly now. I see a male figure skater in your future:wink
    WOW
    “Life is GOOD and I like it that way!
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,261 AG
    awe
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    In kindergarten reading at a middle school level...

Dang, that's impressive. I didn't start reading at middle school level 'til my senior year of reform school.
    SwtCheeks wrote: »
    WOW

Sweets... I'm guessing there's a lot more queers where nuclearfishn is from than Mims, FL... ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    Thanks guys.... She is just about perfect, In kindergarten reading at a middle school level...

Magot... The boy takes after his daddy. I may not be the wordsmith that Wreck is, but I think our minds are equally twisted...
    Today's middle school level or when we were growing up? You know the schools can't push them to excel anymore. :)
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,975 AG
    CaptTater wrote: »
    You know the schools can't push them to excel anymore. :)
    True, we have to do it at home.
    :BUNNY gestapo

• Bottom LinesBottom Lines Posts: 1,101 Officer
    My Girl has better taste. Princess Ariel!!! Can you blame her for trying to cop a feel???:grin

Arial.jpg
    BL... I'm rolling here... look at that huge grin on her face... Ariel.. not so much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not sure Tater... she was tested at her school and that's what her teacher told me...

I just got the latest Tim Dorsey book and have had to be careful with where I leave it... she can read **** near anything..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T TopT Top Posts: 3,706 Captain
    Well now, there are 2 apples that didn't fall far from there respective trees.
    she can read **** near anything..

Give her my book ......... at bed time. th_tooth.gif
    lol... magot... I'll buy one now, I've been meaning to for a while... You need to sign it for me sometime..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ramblin' ReckRamblin' Reck Posts: 2,701 Officer
    That pretty little girl is prolly gonna' wind up at Georgee Tech... right along with Tater's little one!!!

sandra.jpg

Sayin... Reck
    AuthorHouse.com

Walk.gif
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    Since were kid bragging, check out my crazy 3.5 year old. We nicknamed her Gigi Danger, cuz she's fearless. Man she was pizzed she could not get to the top...
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 Officer
    Not sure Tater... she was tested at her school and that's what her teacher told me...

I just got the latest Tim Dorsey book and have had to be careful with where I leave it... she can read **** near anything..
    That's awesome. When i was doing server work in schools the media center was all about accelerated reader. You could tell which kids were self motivated. It was a good goal based program but some schools griped because it separated the students who tried and were way ahead of the others.. BS reason in my book. Good for you for having kids that get it.
    titanic-was-real.jpg
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,350 Admiral
    Sweets... I'm guessing there's a lot more queers where nuclearfishn is from than Mims, FL... ;)
    Were freaking knee deep in them over here. Seriously .
    Tim Dorsey rocks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file