Happy Easter everyone it's a live report Cobia style...

Happy Easter everyone I'm heading to the boat ramp for Cobia fishing for a few hours we'll see what I can find..
USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com

Replies

• Slug-OSlug-O Posts: 3,015 Officer
    06bce4a3.jpg
    **** I have the paparazzi chasing me now now everyone knows what I'm going fishing
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com

This ones for you TONY!!!!
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,071 Admiral
    I saw Leon coming up and wanted to get a pic of his crazy rig, his tricked out excursion and crazy jet ski are a sight to behold. Funny he was taking a pic of me at the same time..... then I almost crashed. No more playing with my cell phone while driving!
    2012-04-08091328.jpg

LMAO!:rotflmao

My prediction is....... today Leon will go to the jetties, catch a few reds, and then begin searching off the beach. He will catch a couple small triple tail and report back. It will begin getting late without him seeing a fish, and then he will see one about 3 o'clock just before heading in. He wont be able to get that fish to eat, and frustrated he will stay out past his 3pm curfew, to find a fish about 4pm and gets it to eat. He wont get back to the ramp till 4:45, then he goes home to a frustrated wife but consols her with a fresh cobia easter dinner!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
    40fd77da.jpg
    Water temp drop..
    Ruh row.... better find ya a hot pocket! As long as its not below 68....
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
    baf9ce99.jpg
    The boats are here!!!
    Ruh row..... just got a call from an FWC bud, he was asking what color is Slug-O's ski..... I told 'em and he said yep, thats the dude! Apparently, he was jumping waves and acting rather crazy with fishing poles and such flying through the air. Upon inspection, Sluggy pulled out two cobia! The problem is, he was just inside of state waters. He was heading back west however, lets hope that Slug-O can prove to the man his catch was legit! I know Leon always follows all laws to the T.......
    Tony Eden-
    Boattronics.net
    904-545-1270
    0889ac4e.jpg
    Back at the rocks.. Cold water down the back and little to no bait!!
    abd64bd5.jpg
    Heading home for Easter dinner!!!:full

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file