Always follow the money!

"PRIVATE INVESTOR ROLE

His $300 billion-a-year cost estimate - which includes sustainable management of agriculture, forests, fresh water and coastal and marine ecosystems - is about 10 times the amount now being spent by governments, private industry and nongovernmental organizations on biodiversity protections."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/03/07/us-biodiversity-dias-idUKTRE8261QT20120307

Replies

• TypicleseTypiclese Posts: 385 Officer
    I love this stuff...it's like they have a robot writing this formulaic drivel. No matter the source....the mantra:

Climate Change (always a winner) - duh...Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall

Then they have to demonstrate consensus building (pick example X) in this case they went with...
    192 Nations "have already decided"...really? They can't decide on whether they should pee standing up or sitting down...

Good grief, this crap needs to be stomped back into the hole from whence it came.... :facepalm
  • FV Miss MaryFV Miss Mary Posts: 497 Officer
    Typiclese wrote: »
    I love this stuff...it's like they have a robot writing this formulaic drivel. No matter the source....the mantra:

Climate Change (always a winner) - duh...Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall

Then they have to demonstrate consensus building (pick example X) in this case they went with...
    192 Nations "have already decided"...really? They can't decide on whether they should pee standing up or sitting down...

Good grief, this crap needs to be stomped back into the hole from whence it came.... :facepalm

Yes indeed. Same players same games. You would think they would get a clue that their "scheme" (their words not mine) would not eventually be exposed for what it really is.
  • FV Miss MaryFV Miss Mary Posts: 497 Officer
    Typi I guess their mothers never said to them "would you have jumped off a cliff just because they did"?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file