Got Lucky!! 8 miles east of boca~!!!last weekend 2-18

caught this little nugget as we were in neutral fighting a 15 lb cow this 30lb bull came up and ate the ballyhoo as it was drifting!! wish i could be lucky like this every time we go out!!!

Replies

• Nat1976Nat1976 Posts: 497 Officer
    Awesome catch. You all look like you're 8miles out too, boat looks hardcore!
  • cudamancudaman Posts: 403 Deckhand
    Nice fish
    www.cudamanadventures.com
    I only keep what I eat or will use for bait.
    I release all sharks.
  • DudeDude Posts: 1,789 Officer
    Sweet!
    DUDE!
    2meanfish1.gif
  • J LopezJ Lopez Posts: 44 Deckhand
    Great catch! Can't wait till late spring when they start pushing in with greater numbers.
  • SaltysackSaltysack Posts: 463 Officer
    I'm glad you mentioned luck cause we all know you're lacking in the skill department!!!:rotflmao Nice catch Brandon...try not to run over my plastic vessel after this comment :fishing:cool
  • Reel_fishyReel_fishy Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    ah you mean that little speck on my radar is not a channel marker, ill try not to send my wake at you!! lol@ Joel caught one sailfish and now he thinks he is so cool, lol hope you can balance on your yak with your head being that big and all!!:machinegun:machinegun:machinegun ill throw a beer at ya next time!! :hail:hail:hail:hail:hail
  • SaltysackSaltysack Posts: 463 Officer
    Ouch, some daggers comin outta that mouth buddy...least make em count...was 4 sailfish! You can have your shot Saturday...Kayak tourney in Pompano...place is going to be peppered with kayaks! :willynilly
  • Reel_fishyReel_fishy Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    fortunately i will be out further that you could ever paddle(OFFshore) good luck sat im sure we will get an update :banana:banana
  • lunkerdoglunkerdog Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Run that Dog!
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    Reel_fishy wrote: »
    fortunately i will be out further that you could ever paddle(OFFshore) good luck sat im sure we will get an update :banana:banana
    That far huh? How far do You have to go to catch fish? 8 miles to catch 2 dolphin lol? How much fuel? Nice Bull BTW.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file