Stupid
    Were drunk outta their minds
    Have real big cajones 
    No matter what the case, they’re sure to be busted
  • SuperMutuSuperMutu Posts: 120 Deckhand
    Idiots.

They should not be hard to find.
  • Kokosing LoverKokosing Lover Posts: 411 Deckhand
    Poachers or not, what kind of **** has to use a bow release to shoot some fish?
  • GulfCoast1102GulfCoast1102 Posts: 47 Greenhorn
    Oh hey look! It's the twins, Moe and his brother Ron! 
  • Diego_sosaaDiego_sosaa Posts: 41 Greenhorn
    **** the snook at dons dock eat anything they must suck at fishing if they need a bow
  • CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 1,874 Captain
    I doubt it is the same people but a year or so ago I came across the same thing in coffee pot bayou.  I was up early walking the dog.  Walked by them as they threw a big bait under the docks on a stiff rod.  I was about 50' past them and heard the commotion of a hook up and a fight.  So I start walking back.  One of the dudes jumps in the water to try and grab the fish while another one says get out of the way to the guy in the water and pulls out the bow and shoots the fish.  They toss a big snook up on the sidewalk.  I am walking back at that point to see what they got.  I say to them, "nice snook, would be nicer if it was in season" and walk away.  Then I am thinking I just sort of challenged 4 rednecks with a bow and arrow in their hands...I am sure my monster poodle will protect me though...walk a little faster...

After a few minutes I kind of came to my senses and was going to call the FWC but walked back by 10 minutes later and they were long gone.  Haven't seen anything like that since.  Thinking back I should have gotten their tags and stuff but had no photos but wasn't thinking clearly at 5:00 am.
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • LostconchLostconch Posts: 69 Greenhorn
    I coverted a compound bow over to bow fishing and I use s release seeing how it was already set up for one. I guess that makes me a ****
  • SeaSearcherSeaSearcher west FlPosts: 5 Greenhorn
    edited July 12 #9
    Bump.  Probably a good reward if you call FWC tip line.. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file