***FFT XVII - JULY 14, 2018 SAVE THE DATE***

2»

Replies

• Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 589 Officer
    See that it is same as new place last year
    Son of a Pizza...........
    Looking forward to it.

Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • Captain BackyardCaptain Backyard Posts: 429 Deckhand
    edited July 9 #33
    We've pre-fished twice in the last week. Have you guys noticed the absence of mosquitos and noseeums at the marina and throughout the park? I havent had one mosquito bite nor was the front of our trucks covered with them. Kind of weird for summer. 
  • gladesrunnergladesrunner Posts: 112 Deckhand
    same here....deer flies are in full effect. I've launched pre-dawn and early morning with the fam and no mosquitoes....

They will all mature and be at full vampire strength by 7/14...
  • Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 589 Officer
    I think the new FFT organizers took care of the bug problems throughout the Park.
    Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • SandalousSandalous Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    A lot of people are talking about the absence of mosquitoes! Most theories involve Hurricane Irma. Some people are saying that the same thing happened after Wilma in 2005.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at Lincoln's Beard, 7PM sharp please!
  • TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,815 Captain

The bugs are the only thing we can rely on to keep Cape Sable from turning into Elliot Key.  

Personally I've heard since the hurricane the raccoons are all over 40lbs, the ospreys and eagles are picking off small children, crocodiles are eating lower units and the deer flies have all contracted HIV.

• TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,815 Captain
    Oh and I saw a sharknado on Sunday.  I forgot about that.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file