14 FT. PANGA

bowbuck51bowbuck51 Beaufort SCPosts: 4 Greenhorn
LOOKING TO BUY A 14 FT. PANGA. SURFED THE WEB FOR A YEAR WITH LITTLE RESULT. POWER OR NO POWER IS FINE. FIGURED i WOULD TAKE A SHOT AT THIS FORUM

Replies

• bowbuck51bowbuck51 Beaufort SCPosts: 4 Greenhorn
    HAVE MONEY WILL TRAVEL
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 2,017 Captain
    May have better luck in the for sale/ wanted section 
    You should have been here yesterday
  • larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,498 Moderator
    Boy talk about a shot in the dark. A few years back i bought a new 14 ft.  panga  with the high hope of doing more shallow water fishing, when the seas were to rough to run deep. I powered with a new 25 HP Suzuki Twin V . The hull is great cuts right thru a chop i did some modifications on the deck. Well lack of use did not do the motor any favors So now it is a really nice yard ornament that Mary is not endeared to. I am in Cape Coral Fl.
    larrywitt 
    ok, so does this mean you would like to part ways with your "lawn ornament" If so tell me a little bit more as live in SC just north of Savannah Ga. What year is the boat, have a trailer, maybe what compensation you are thinking of and so forth. This is my bucket list boat, I'm 66 and I have owned boats since 14. I even ran offshore charters for a period of time off the outer banks of NC. Larger boats have become to difficult to maintain and operate. I am now fishing in a top end fishing kayak and do quite well, but it has certain limitations. I have missed out on several 14 pangas because of distance, so get back to me if you will
  • DropTheHammerDropTheHammer East CoastPosts: 142 Deckhand
    There is A Panga manufacturer.  :) 

A Panga at that size can be a dugout. It's kind of third world. I'm using my imagination.
    I'm also not A boater. Something in that size or shape might be A utility-V.
    Q: How do hockey players stay cool?
    A: By sitting next to the fans.
    http://www.floridasportsman.com/2018/04/30/poor-mans-paella/
    I am new to these forum things and don't know proper protocol, but if anyone would like to contact me about a boat, my e-mail is bowbuck51@aol.com
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 2,017 Captain
    bowbuck51 said:
    I am new to these forum things and don't know proper protocol, but if anyone would like to contact me about a boat, my e-mail is bowbuck51@aol.com
    Click on Larrywitts name and send him a private message 
    You should have been here yesterday

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file